ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Register of Members from Companies House

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

FOCUS

Register of Members from Companies House

Post by FOCUS » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:14 pm

Hi Gurus and Senior Members

According to the recent updates the Register of Members should come from companies house(CH) !
Any one who recently applied for extension under Share Capital Investment please let me know if u submitted Register of members from CH and did you able to get one if u ordered from them ? as far as I know CH doesnt provide any of such .
And drmayor2004 , as shown below you have mentioned in ur docs list that u hv 2 Register of members .In these is it one u prepare and the other one from CH. Did u actually ordered it from them n did they send u ? pls let me know

" Appendix A(1) - 5 Company House Register of Member
Appendix A(1) - 6 Register of Member "

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Register of Members from Companies House

Post by zimba » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:48 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

FOCUS

Re: Register of Members from Companies House

Post by FOCUS » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:37 pm

Thanks alot Zimba for ur quick response,
As you expalined in the link it makes to commit suicide :shock: :D
Bt I was curious why 'drmayor2004' mentioned in this docs list !