ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Investment while application in process

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zamaha
Member of Standing

Investment while application in process

Post by zamaha » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:28 pm

Hello dear members
I have applied in August to switch from gra ent to ent visa. I had my interview in october but since then nothing!
I applied for SAR form and the only thing was mentioned there that they check my history travel which was short and the outcome of interview which was credible.

NOW, it is 6 months and I need to do some investment and buy equipment if I want my business stay alive. In my business plan also I had mentioned it. I transferred at least 52,0000 from my personal acc to business acc but draw dl agreement for only 50.000 as the rest was already spent. This amount is shown in business account under my name as well. The only thing is as I transferred them via app the reference is not good but as all the money transferred in 2 days and I submitted peesonal statement it is easily identifable.

NOW, I have spent about 10,000 to buy new equipment. Do you think it will cause problem. Can they check the balance of the account beyond the date of the statement without me knowing?

Have they ask to send in again bank statement? Can I send management account?

If God forbid, are they going to accept this amount as the investment if I had to re apply?

But I have to my investment money for my business to keep it alive. Already, before application I have spent a lot on it but I put cash in to the account instead of transferring so could not claim it.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Investment while application in process

Post by zimba » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:59 pm

Depends on what you are claiming points, as investment or showing access to money. If you claimed money is in the personal bank account, it better be there until you hear back the results of your case. If you claimed it as investment in the business, it can be spent as you wish.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

zamaha
Member of Standing

Post by zamaha » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:33 pm

zimba88 wrote:Depends on what you are claiming points, as investment or showing access to money. If you claimed money is in the personal bank account, it better be there until you hear back the results of your case. If you claimed it as investment in the business, it can be spent as you wish.

Thanks dear Zimba for your reply.
I transferred all the money from personal acc to business. There is nothing left in the personal acc except maintenance. Also, to ensure everything is fine, I kept the money in the business acc for 90 days before applied as well. Meanwhile prepare all the dl paperworks.

But as you may remember, my lawyer made a mistake in application form and did not claim any point for invesment and even mention that the money is in the personal account!!!!
But in the interview they did not ask anything about it. Now I have to invest and buy equipment that are not cheap.
Is this gonna make any problem? Because I did not claim any point for investment but I prepared everything are they going to consider it.
If I had to reapply (God forbid) can I use the director loan agreement and claim this money for the investment?
Regards

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:45 pm

Yes, Money invested and spent in business can be used to score points. For that you must show the evidence of investment (DL agreement, accounts, etc)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

zamaha
Member of Standing

Post by zamaha » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:06 pm

Thanks dear. You are a real gem.
One more question, my reference for money transferring from personal acc to business acc is not good.
For 10,000 it is business fund.
For 15,000 it is director loan,
And the rest, as I transfered via app, they are in small amount of 2000 and the reference is mobile channel!!!!
But as I transfer it almost all together in 2,3 days they are obvious and also I sent my personal acc as well.
Do you think it is problematic?

zamaha
Member of Standing

Post by zamaha » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:53 pm

Could some one please answer my above question?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:37 pm

Money must be traceable to you, submit personal bank statements, showing money it fact came from you.

zamaha
Member of Standing

Post by zamaha » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:37 am

zimba88 wrote:Money must be traceable to you, submit personal bank statements, showing money it fact came from you.
Thanks for your replying. I have sent both personal and business account. Finger crossed it is enough.

zamaha
Member of Standing

Post by zamaha » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:40 am

Some body has sent me a private message regarding SAR. As I am a new member I cannot see the messages. Could you plz ask your question here. Thanks