ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in the UK test format

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sweet_muskaan
Newly Registered

Life in the UK test format

Post by sweet_muskaan » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:02 pm

Hi guys,

My mum has to take the Life in the UK test. She gets anxious very easily so I decided to make a quiz for her with practice questions. Now I know there are many websites online with practice questions but I want to create the quiz with the exact format (if possible!) as the real test. I believe this will help her with her anxiety as she will be familiar with the format.

Now my question for those that remember taking the test:
What instructions appeared before starting the quiz?
Where was the "start" button placed? And did it say "start" or was it something else?
Where in the page are the question numbers? And if she had to go to a previous question how would she do that?
Is there a timer visible, if so, where was in on the page?
What colour was the text?

Any other tips will be greatly appreciated

noajthan

Re: Life in the UK test format

Post by noajthan » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:17 pm

You can probably find a PC application (or app) that simulates the test.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:50 pm

Remember that if she is 65 or over, she does not need to do the LITUK test.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

s1344678

Post by s1344678 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:47 pm

sweet_muskaan wrote:Hi guys,

My mum has to take the Life in the UK test. She gets anxious very easily so I decided to make a quiz for her with practice questions. Now I know there are many websites online with practice questions but I want to create the quiz with the exact format (if possible!) as the real test. I believe this will help her with her anxiety as she will be familiar with the format.

Now my question for those that remember taking the test:
What instructions appeared before starting the quiz?
Where was the "start" button placed? And did it say "start" or was it something else?
Where in the page are the question numbers? And if she had to go to a previous question how would she do that?
Is there a timer visible, if so, where was in on the page?
What colour was the text?

Any other tips will be greatly appreciated
You should try xxxx and xxxx