ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent!!! T1 Entreprenuer extend application refused

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

awan905
Member of Standing

Re: Urgent!!! T1 Entreprenuer extend application refused

Post by awan905 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:35 pm

you need to submit a new application, apply for AR however in mean while also prepare a fresh application and make sure to scan or photo copy all the documents which you are submitting. Business bank (current) is vital info because from that caseworker can see that if your business is actively trading in UK or not.

lxy70713
Newly Registered

Post by lxy70713 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:35 am

cappachino wrote:
lxy70713 wrote:
pauljohnson wrote:@ lxy70713
In that case I think you should apply fresh application.
It seems like there would not be any fruitful result of AR
Like I said you must consult a lawyer to get expert advice and proceed further according to lawyer advice.
I asked you about IHS Refund, coz i just want to understand the whole procedure of processing application.
Thanks for reply
Some people have got IHS partial Refund but still they are waiting for decision.
Admin of this forum does not allow people to post about IHS refund.

Thanks

Best of luck
Hi Paul,

My original Visa has expired. Can I still make fresh application in the UK?
Yes you can. Wait for your admin review and if it is negative you can reapply within 14 days. Make sure u have updated documents like maintenance etc
Did you not fill the page on your application where it asks you to list the documents you are submitting?
That list will tell you if you did or did not submit the bank letter and if it is listed then you have a good grounds for an admin review.
Thanks so much for this important information. Will see and immigration adviser today. If it is ok, then I have to do a fresh application.

lxy70713
Newly Registered

Post by lxy70713 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:38 am

awan905 wrote:you need to submit a new application, apply for AR however in mean while also prepare a fresh application and make sure to scan or photo copy all the documents which you are submitting. Business bank (current) is vital info because from that caseworker can see that if your business is actively trading in UK or not.
Very true indeed, will learn the lesson. I will definitely scan everything for future application.

FSD

Post by FSD » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:14 pm

you should try to get business bank statements showing funds coming from your personal account to business account to prove that you have invested in business and secondly it will also prove your current business activities in the UK business. I strongly suggest be careful and do not fully reply on yourself and hire an expert to avoid any mistake because your application already has been refused due to your own mistake. Please read the guideline as well so you can better understand the process. Good luck

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:39 pm

Hardly surprising. Failure to submit a UK business bank statement showing you have UK business bank account is an easy refusal ! :?
Your accountant letter is also useless as rules do not recognise such letter, you must send documents as required in the guide/rules only.
Get your documents in order as required and apply fresh. If you need time, go for AR and buy some time.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

lxy70713
Newly Registered

Post by lxy70713 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:00 pm

zimba88 wrote:Hardly surprising. Failure to submit a UK business bank statement showing you have UK business bank account is an easy refusal ! :?
Your accountant letter is also useless as rules do not recognise such letter, you must send documents as required in the guide/rules only.
Get your documents in order as required and apply fresh. If you need time, go for AR and buy some time.
Thanks to point out this stupid mistake. I am going to Apply for AR and go fresh application. Thx

lxy70713
Newly Registered

Post by lxy70713 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:03 pm

FSD wrote:you should try to get business bank statements showing funds coming from your personal account to business account to prove that you have invested in business and secondly it will also prove your current business activities in the UK business. I strongly suggest be careful and do not fully reply on yourself and hire an expert to avoid any mistake because your application already has been refused due to your own mistake. Please read the guideline as well so you can better understand the process. Good luck
I had consult a few immigration adviser already. Thanks for your reply.