ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self employment details in Employment History

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sruveenrao
Newly Registered

Self employment details in Employment History

Post by sruveenrao » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:17 pm

Dear Gurus ,

Hope you all are doing well.I am planning to apply for the Naturalization on end of this month through Tier1 General+1 Year ILR route.In the naturalization application we have to mention the last 10 years work history. Over the last 10 years period I was mainly permanent employee .I was self employed during the 2010-2011 for about 6 months.But in the application I can't find any separate section to enter the self employment details.
Can I enter the self employment details under the employment history ? If yes what details shall I enter please, I mean like the client name to whom I worked for or just should I mention as self employment please.Could some one please suggest .

Regards
Sru

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Self employment details in Employment History

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:21 pm

ALL employment goes in the relevant table.

You mention your name or Ltd company if you had one, NOT the client.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sruveenrao
Newly Registered

Re: Self employment details in Employment History

Post by sruveenrao » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:14 pm

Thank you