ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 Year Long Residency Urgent Query, Please help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

almagirl
Newly Registered

10 Year Long Residency Urgent Query, Please help

Post by almagirl » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:45 pm

I entered the UK in Feb 2006 and have been here lawfully till now without breaking my residence

I am currently on Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa and my leave expired is April 2017.

I want to apply for the 10year Long Residency Visa and I have all my previous passports showing my time in the UK as well as a Police Certificate and completed Test. I studied in the UK so I do not need an english language test

I have assumed that this is all i need since i have all the previous passports to apply for this visa but upon reading a few threads on this forum, it appears that i still need to submit the other supporting documents indcluding P60 and Council Tax bills and what not.

Could you please help me? Im i ok to apply with just the passports or do i need to submit all the other information?

Regards
And thanks in advance for your help

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: 10 Year Long Residency Urgent Query, Please help

Post by iworker » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:09 pm

+ life in uk

almagirl
Newly Registered

Post by almagirl » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:14 pm

iworker wrote:+ life in uk

Yes I have the life in the UK test completed as well.

Will that be alright?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:35 pm

ALL Passports
LIUK
UK Degree
Form & Photos

P60's, council tax, bills etc is ONLY required if you DO NOT have ALL the passports, including the one you entered the UK with originally.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

almagirl
Newly Registered

Post by almagirl » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:56 pm

Thank you for your response.

I was hoping that would be the response I would get but it seems a bit too easy.

I have the all the Passports, The Life in the UK Test, The Degree, Form and photos.

I have never sent such a few list of documents to the home office. And when I call different solicitors for advice they keep saying I should add all the other supporting documents but I suspect they are only trying to make it seem more complicated than it is so that I will sign up with them

Gosh... I wish someone who has received the leave to remain with just these few documents would write to reassure me

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:10 pm

almagirl wrote:Gosh... I wish someone who has received the leave to remain with just these few documents would write to reassure me
Read the form and guidance notes, they are both very clear on the limited documents required.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

thesk000
United Kingdom

Post by thesk000 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 4:37 pm

HI ALmagirl

Could you provide an update on your application please?
I am in the same situation as you with the amount of documents required.
Feels too easy

Submit limited documents and then they take 6+ months to decide? Is it backlog or something else?

ps. anyone has a link to posts on questions asked at a premium service LR application?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Apr 13, 2017 7:32 pm

sufikardame wrote:HI ALmagirl

Could you provide an update on your application please?
I am in the same situation as you with the amount of documents required.
Feels too easy It isn't an HO trick. Simply provide what they ask for.

Submit limited documents and then they take 6+ months to decide? Is it backlog or something else? Postal applications can take long, nothing you can do about.

ps. anyone has a link to posts on questions asked at a premium service LR application? A premium application is NOT an interview. You submit your stuff, enroll biometrics, they check and process and either refuse or approve. They seldom ask a list of questions.
Also, please start your own topic if you have LR questions rather than tag onto someone else's, which creates confusion when members respond.
Char (CR001 not Casa)