ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can we send documents during process

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hiuk7777
Newly Registered

Can we send documents during process

Post by Hiuk7777 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:21 pm

Dear all,

I just want to check if we can send additional documents after we submit application.

My annual report didn't write my name opposite of the director loan but in the note the accountant sated The company is controlled by XXX. After post my documents, I found this mistake and ask accountant add my name after the director loan. And send them another annual report.

Will the home office accept my new annual report. If not, will they accept my first annual report only write my name in the note?

Thanks

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Re: Can we send documents during process

Post by Jazz2007 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:44 pm

Hiuk7777 wrote:Dear all,

I just want to check if we can send additional documents after we submit application.

My annual report didn't write my name opposite of the director loan but in the note the accountant sated The company is controlled by XXX. After post my documents, I found this mistake and ask accountant add my name after the director loan. And send them another annual report.

Will the home office accept my new annual report. If not, will they accept my first annual report only write my name in the note?

Thanks

Your name must be mentioned in director loan section.
In my Opinion send the updated annual accounts.Applications are getting refused for this single point.Also send it ASAP

amnaali03

Post by amnaali03 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 5:48 pm

syed0083 wrote:

Thanks

In my Opinion send the updated annual accounts.Applications are getting refused for this single point.Also send it ASAP
I have personal experience, they accepted my one document in 2014. So its better to send with a cover letter and ASAP.

Hiuk7777
Newly Registered

Post by Hiuk7777 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:13 pm

amnaali03 wrote:
syed0083 wrote:

Thanks

I have personal experience, they accepted my one document in 2014. So its better to send with a cover letter and ASAP.
Thanks so much. I have sent already and not sure if they will accept it or not. Is there any policy said they cannot accept additional document during the process? Wish they can accept.

Hiuk7777
Newly Registered

Post by Hiuk7777 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:14 pm

syed0083 wrote:

Thanks

I have sent already. Wish they can accept it!