ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A few questions - Employees

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

FOCUS

A few questions - Employees

Post by FOCUS » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:54 pm

Hi Zimba , and all experienced gurus
Regarding ur above comment
"One employees name is not full, Middle name missing on Payslip & RTI but it is on the Passport"
Update the name in Moneysoft and generate new payslips and FPS reports to match the exact name on the passport.

- Do we have a specific format for Pay slip and how it should be inorder to be accepted ny HO ?

- What if employee pay slips are generated with their Initial and Surname ( Ex: for John williams-
J Williams). would this be a problem ? Actually HO can cross check with NI number isnt it ?
Inorder to be on the safe side its better to change them to their full names, but the problem here is we need to change them in FPS too and for suppose if u see hina_pirzada post from Money soft
" http://www.fixpicture.org/medias/148062 ... ge-003.png "

If we change the June FPS in DEC month, At the end of the page it will dispaly 01-DEC-2016, but the actual month of the FPS will be June, so if they check this that its is not actually generated on the same day (JUNE), it would be a problem again ,so what can we do about it ,pls let me knw

FOCUS

Re: A few questions

Post by FOCUS » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:13 pm

Hi Zimba n every one ,
is it compulsory to have full names on payslips ? And
Can u pls comment on the above query
Thank you

FOCUS

Re: A few questions

Post by FOCUS » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:46 pm

Hi Zimba n every one, could u pls help me in the above query regarding full Name thing.
All the frd who got extension sucessfully pls advice me on this, is it complusory to have full names of Payslip n FPS or Inital n Last name is fine ?

Thanks alot in anticipation

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

A few questions

Post by zimba » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:53 pm

It better have the full names but sometimes payslips just have the initial and the surname.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

FOCUS

Re: A few questions - Employees

Post by FOCUS » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:57 pm

Thanks alot Zimba for the prompt Response

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:29 am

Hi Zimba and the Senior Members,

Iam under Transitional arrangements and my Jobs as follows.

Employee1 Job1 7 months ( June-Dec)

Employee2 Job2 3 months ( June-Aug)
Employee3 Job2 4 months ( Sep-Dec)

Employee4 Job3 3 months ( June-Aug)
Employee5 Job3 6 months ( July-Dec)

Employee6 Job4 2 months ( July-Aug)
Employee7 Job4 1 months ( Aug)

Job4 is covered by another non settled Employee

So iam combining
Job 1 & job 2 to make one full time job (14 months) and
Job 3 & job 4 to make one full time job (12 months)

Can u pls check the above and let me know this is the right way of representation of Jobs (4 jobs and combining them)

Thank you

FOCUS

Re: A few questions - Employees & Missing Information

Post by FOCUS » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:42 am

Hello senior Members ,

I have an another issue regarding FPS, one of my employee (say A1) joined company in Aug(1st) and left in the same month.
I have submitted my RTI for the month of July bit late on AUG 3rd. As A1 started on Aug 1st and he is addeded to payrole, the FPS generated for July shows the name of A1 but there are no values for him in that FPS, my accountant is trying to sort it out but couldnt find the possible solution.

And in the same month July he forgot to add one of the employee(Leaver) of June which should appear in July FPS. How can I do this two things, please any one who managed to do this in Money soft and any other software please gudie me .

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:38 am

This is an application software support question not an immigration matter.
Contact software helpline.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:22 am

Thank you noajthan for ur reply
ya some part of It is actually my accountant forgot to include the leaver name and he retrived the FPS of July in october month, so I think the error occured. so I was looking for how can we edit those details manually in FPS generation through Money Soft