ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) refused on E-LRTP-3.1

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

venkr
Newly Registered

FLR(M) refused on E-LRTP-3.1

Post by venkr » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:10 pm

Hi All,

My wife's FLR(M) extension was refused on E-LRTP-3.1.

I hope someone can help me here whether I should take solicitor help to appeal (we are granted right to appeal)

Me & my wife are both self employed. We incorporated our company on 23/March/16.
My wife visa is expiring on 28/Jan/17. I applied for Visa through premium services today 16/Jan/17.

As per financial guidance had to provide income evidence from the last full financial year (April 2015 - March 2016) . However during the duration I was salaried and had submitted all evidences - SA302, P60 and payslips from my salaried employment for last full financial year.

In additional I have submitted all the self employment related documents likes company incorporation certificate for the current financial year

For Both and Limited Company - Last 9 months bank statements
Our Limited Company - Certificate of Incorporation
Our Limited Company - Certificate of PAYE and NI Registration
For Both and Ltd company - Accountant Certificate/Letter: Income Letter
For Both and Ltd company - Accountant Certificate/Letter: Income Summary
For Both - Accountant Certificate/Letter: Dividend vouchers
Our Limited Company - Most recent Appointments Report from Companies House
Unaudited company accounts verified by Accountant

However, company returns were not yet filed as the financial year ends 31/03/2017.

UKBA has refused the application on the basis that we are not able to submit CT600 for the last financial year. Not sure how will anyone be able to submit CT600 for an year when you are not self employed.

Case worker was acknowledging the fact that we will not be able to submit CT600 but she has to refuse the application based on the evidence requirements

Can you let me know if I can appeal?

Obie
Ireland

Re: FLR(M) refused on E-LRTP-3.1

Post by Obie » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:19 pm

please don't open different thread with different User ID.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... 23313.html

continue on the above thread please.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

venkr
Newly Registered

Post by venkr » Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:31 pm

Hi

Rejection might be for financial requirement but my situation is slightly different. Can you read the post and advise.

I do not have CT600 as I cannot produce one for the last financial year.

davesam00
Newly Registered

Post by davesam00 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:14 pm

Hi Venkr, it seems we are in a similar situation except your wife's visa is still valid, while my wife's visa got expired while it was at UKVI.

If you are using self-employed route they need full year 12 months CT600 filed at the date of application. Sad logic but they see only 2 colours black and grey. for rest they are blind.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:25 pm

venkr wrote:Hi All,

My wife's FLR(M) extension was refused on E-LRTP-3.1.

I hope someone can help me here whether I should take solicitor help to appeal (we are granted right to appeal)

Me & my wife are both self employed. We incorporated our company on 23/March/16.
My wife visa is expiring on 28/Jan/17. I applied for Visa through premium services today 16/Jan/17.

As per financial guidance had to provide income evidence from the last full financial year (April 2015 - March 2016) . However during the duration I was salaried and had submitted all evidences - SA302, P60 and payslips from my salaried employment for last full financial year.

In additional I have submitted all the self employment related documents likes company incorporation certificate for the current financial year

For Both and Limited Company - Last 9 months bank statements
Our Limited Company - Certificate of Incorporation
Our Limited Company - Certificate of PAYE and NI Registration
For Both and Ltd company - Accountant Certificate/Letter: Income Letter
For Both and Ltd company - Accountant Certificate/Letter: Income Summary
For Both - Accountant Certificate/Letter: Dividend vouchers
Our Limited Company - Most recent Appointments Report from Companies House
Unaudited company accounts verified by Accountant

However, company returns were not yet filed as the financial year ends 31/03/2017.

UKBA has refused the application on the basis that we are not able to submit CT600 for the last financial year. Not sure how will anyone be able to submit CT600 for an year when you are not self employed.

Case worker was acknowledging the fact that we will not be able to submit CT600 but she has to refuse the application based on the evidence requirements

Can you let me know if I can appeal?
I do apologise. I assumed you were someone else as the cases are very similar.

You incorporated the business on the 31-3-2016. The business has not existed for a period of 1 calendar year, so, the refusal was correct.

For Directors of limited company receiving salary, Paragraph 9(a) of APpendix FM-SE requires CT600 to be provided.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors