ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents required for ILR 10 YRS

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gbpmatrix

Documents required for ILR 10 YRS

Post by gbpmatrix » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:18 am

Hi,
Can some one please asdvise what are the required documents to prove long residency. As i dont have p60 and my address prof is not available as i was student at that time and changed address couple of times. Also in the application its asking for absence in uk- But i dont remember the dates and my pp is in home office. i was never away for more than 180 days continously and 540 days in total.
Please someone help.
Regards

robertholdon

Re: Documents required for ILR 10 YRS

Post by robertholdon » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:25 pm

gbpmatrix wrote:Hi,
Can some one please asdvise what are the required documents to prove long residency. As i dont have p60 and my address prof is not available as i was student at that time and changed address couple of times. Also in the application its asking for absence in uk- But i dont remember the dates and my pp is in home office. i was never away for more than 180 days continously and 540 days in total.
Please someone help.
Regards
tenancy agreement, phone contracts, letter from school, GP registration.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:46 pm

For ILR LR you only need the passports covering the whole 10 years, including the one you originally entered the UK with.

Have you read the form and guidance notes? This point is very clear in the form.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

robertholdon

Post by robertholdon » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:50 pm

That's true that you need all of your passport. But if you can't give all of your passport. Then it would be essential to give other documents to show that you've been here for the period of 10 years. After all, the HO knows whether you have been granted visas or not. The only thing that might be questionable is the absence which is i don't know whether they keep record of it or not.

gbpmatrix

Post by gbpmatrix » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:31 am

Thank you.
My passport and my dependents pp are with HO. We are waiting for decision on our AR-Which was done for t2 refusal. However i completed my 10 years. Can i go for premium same day for ilr, in worst conditions if my ar is refused. Wat appli do i need to make for my wife and son. My son is born in UK.
Thank you in advance for suggesting me.
Regards