ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR LR using GP records

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

londonphd

ILR LR using GP records

Post by londonphd » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:27 am

Hello,

I've ordered my medical records 3 months ago from NHS England but I've yet to receive them. I was wondering if I could use my GP records instead? Will UKVI consider my health records from my GP showing the dates of my GP attendance, description of problems etc.?

Thank you!
londonphd

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR LR using GP records

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:28 pm

Don't you have all your passports??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

londonphd

Post by londonphd » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:58 pm

I wish I had them!

All my old passports have been retained by my Gov when I received new ones. Shame!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:25 pm

What else do you have from the list in the Set(LR) form? You need more than just one item (GP records)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

londonphd

Post by londonphd » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:27 pm

I have various letters including bank statements for the years between Jan 2007 and Dec 2016. However, I do not have anything for the first 4 months (Sep-Dec 2006) of my stay in the UK. Bank statements are available from Jan 2007 only. I lived in all inclusive privately rented accomodation and have no records of utility bills or letters. I registered with the GP in Dec 2006, and have a confirmation letter from my previous GP stating this. Not sure if this is sufficient for that period.

How will the UKVI treat the 'year' ? Do I need to have a letter for every 12 months of my stay or every calendar year? If it is the former, I think I am okay, if not I will have to find something for the first 4 months.

Thanks!