ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA FM Transfer visa

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ecogle1976

Re: EEA FM Transfer visa

Post by ecogle1976 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:11 pm

Hi,
my mon from a country that normally requires that a valid TB certificate be submitted if her stay is for longer than six months. Does this requirement also apply to EEA Family Permit applications?. I want to make sure everything is right before applying.

Many Thanks

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:18 pm

No, no need for TB for a 6 month FP.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

ecogle1976

Post by ecogle1976 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:22 pm

Thanks mate, because one of the question in application asking how long you intend to stay in UK, my answer was Permanently in that case its necessary to have TB test results need to be produced?

ecogle1976

Post by ecogle1976 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:26 pm

Sorry, I forgot to ask another important question, I am going to send the refusal letter for residence permit along with application for FP, But I got enough evidences which I was not produced during my application for RC, do you think they will make decision on previous refusal, because she is in abroad temporarily, basically she in holiday during that she got refusal for RC, so dependency evidences all based in UK, if I am correct? more over recent money transfer receipts to her will support the application?

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:32 pm

noajthan wrote:No, no need for TB for a 6 month FP.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:34 pm

ecogle1976 wrote:Sorry, I forgot to ask another important question, I am going to send the refusal letter for residence permit along with application for FP, But I got enough evidences which I was not produced during my application for RC, do you think they will make decision on previous refusal, because she is in abroad temporarily, basically she in holiday during that she got refusal for RC, so dependency evidences all based in UK, if I am correct? more over recent money transfer receipts to her will support the application?
I don't know if its same unit that processes FPs as well as RCs and if its same unit or another one that handles any follow up or reconsideration. So impossible to say.

ecogle1976

Post by ecogle1976 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:23 am

Hi noajthan,

Just one more quick question, I am sending copies of documents like passport - German, PR Card - UK, Marriage Certificate etc. Is it ok to send the photo copies or it needs to be attested?

she used to get EEA FP in 2013 based on photo copies, any suggestions?

Kind regards

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:06 am

ecogle1976 wrote:Hi noajthan,

Just one more quick question, I am sending copies of documents like passport - German, PR Card - UK, Marriage Certificate etc. Is it ok to send the photo copies or it needs to be attested?

she used to get EEA FP in 2013 based on photo copies, any suggestions?

Kind regards
Ref https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... -04_KP.pdf
Unless otherwise stated, please send original documents only. Photocopies are not acceptable. If you’re unable to send the original, please explain why. We’re unlikely to be able to approve your application without sight of the original document.
If you wish to send any documents that are not in English or Welsh, you must get the document translated by a qualified professional translator

ecogle1976

Post by ecogle1976 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:47 pm

Hi,

I have booked an appointment for FP in abroad, But today morning I have called the border force, luckily my call was attended by chief immigration officer, I have explained everything in detail , he understood the situation and he checked on his system with reference number. He told he can see that RC is valid till 2018 and also he can see that she made an application and it was refused as well, he told me as off now she can travel to UK but its not guarantee what will Home office can do in following weeks. Do you think Home office can curtail the RC going forward? as he can see already the fresh application was refused, why the home office not cancelled RC? any feedback will be appreciated.

ecogle1976

Post by ecogle1976 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:51 pm

Sorry, by mistake I entered and post was submitted. I will continue here, I also sent documents to the case worker for reconsideration, apart from that I have sent a letter to ask about residence permit on her possession. As I said earlier, I have already booked an appointment for FP, I am thinking of cancelling it until I get concrete answer from case worker.

please correct me if I am not going in correct direction.

ecogle1976

Post by ecogle1976 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:21 pm

Hi,

I try to appeal online, but in step 2 of 10, I have filled all required information marked with *, but I am getting an error as below:

This page is missing information. Please correct following:
Your information is not saved please try again.

can anyone help me to fix it. Tomorrow is last day for appeal.

Many thanks

ecogle1976

Post by ecogle1976 » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:23 pm

Hello Gurus,

Can you pls help me to fix this.

Many thanks

ecogle1976

Post by ecogle1976 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:19 pm

Hi,

Just wanna ask, As I am acquired PR (European route) in 2013, Still I need to Prove I am working or self employed to prove that my Mother in law is dependent on me, in case if my partner transfers money to my bank account where I pay the bills are acceptable?

Many Thanks

ecogle1976

Post by ecogle1976 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:34 pm

Hello Gurus,

Is it possible, if EU door is closed for my MIL, she can apply for a dependent visa based on my Spouse (British national). As she is living in UK from May 2013 on wards ( 1 year absence due to major heart surgery), how the time will be calculated towards her PR (this question is based if she gets RC based on UK law, if possible)

ecogle1976

Post by ecogle1976 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:31 pm

Hi noajthan,

Can you pls guide me for previous posts once if you got time.

Many Thanks

ecogle1976

Sending supporting documents to UK

Post by ecogle1976 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:27 pm

Dear all,

my mother in law residency card was revoked and I try to apply EEA FM from India. Today I have noticed that for EEA application supporting documents to send to Sheffield office after submitting bio metric. Anyone experienced this, I think its another trick by UKVI to delay the EEA applications.

MrSlyFox

Re: Sending supporting documents to UK

Post by MrSlyFox » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:34 pm

Are you applying for an EEA family permit?
Last edited by MrSlyFox on Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ecogle1976

Post by ecogle1976 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:42 pm

Yes, her RC was revoked, and she is in India now, I try to apply EEA family permit. But they are asking to send the documents to UK. Any idea how long it will take to get decision.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:05 pm

ecogle1976 wrote:Dear all,

my mother in law residency card was revoked and I try to apply EEA FM from India. Today I have noticed that for EEA application supporting documents to send to Sheffield office after submitting bio metric. Anyone experienced this, I think its another trick by UKVI to delay the EEA applications.
Security measure.
Costcutting measure.
Efficiency drive.

Whatever it is this is not a banana republic and its not a 'trick';
its just cold and dispassionate civil service in action.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:07 pm

Why was your mother's RC revoked?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:25 pm

Casa wrote:Why was your mother's RC revoked?
The other long running thread for you to read Casa :?

http://www.immigrationboards.com/eea-ro ... l#p1432149
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ecogle1976

Post by ecogle1976 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:25 pm

Hi Casa,

She was issued RC in 2013 valid till 2018 in A4sheet, in May2016 she lost residency status document in library, and we have applied for new RC in June 2016, during the application process, she manged to find her residence permit which was valid till 2018.In November she left UK with her RC, in Dec 16 I received refusal letter from HO, stating failed to provide documents for dependency. I have sent a letter to HO for status of her previous RC, today I have received the letter from post case worker service for revocation of RC to Regulation 7(1)(c) and 20() of EEA regulation 2006. No clue for me, what to do, she was with us for last 3 years, its our mistake that we have not submitted all the documents, because I thought she is having already RC, which going to transfer in Biometric card. I also sent reconsideration letter, also lodged an appeal to first tier tribunal. Now she is in India with her return ticket. No clue how to solve this.

ecogle1976

Post by ecogle1976 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:28 pm

Hi Gurus,

The dependent should only based on my income( Sponsor) or I can also show some of the bills are paid by my husband( British) in the same household. I pay groceries , water tax and TV licence, Council tax is debited from Joint account in the name of Myself and Husband. Recently (last few months) I have transferred utility and mortgages to my account, telephone and mobile bills are debited from my husbands account.

Guide me please.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:31 pm

Posts merged.

ecogle1976

Post by ecogle1976 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:55 pm

Hi Noajthan,

Cant u guide me about previous post, Today I received the rejection for reconsideration as well.

They have stated due to below points they cant consider the application.

Providing new evidence to prove the date of application
providing new evidence that documents submitted with the application are genuine
identifying evidence which was not available to the caseworker but was received by the HO before the decision made.

and the reconsideration made after 6th April 2015, due to the appeal rights I have , ask me to see in the court.

The only option for me is to apply fresh FP for MIL. I have a question based on that

The dependent should only based on my income( Sponsor) or I can also show some of the bills are paid by my husband( British) in the same household. I pay groceries , water tax and TV licence, Council tax is debited from Joint account in the name of Myself and Husband. Recently (last few months) I have transferred utility and mortgages to my account, telephone and mobile bills are debited from my husbands account.