ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Successful Variation From Tier 1 (Ent) to Set (LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

aliii

Successful Variation From Tier 1 (Ent) to Set (LR)

Post by aliii » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:15 pm

Dear All,
Many thanks to everyone who contributes on this forum. It really helps and clear the misconceptions.
In April I applied for Tier 1 (ENT) Extension (with one dependant) and received an Interview letter for the date, 29th July. However, on 11th July I Completed my 10 Years so applied for Set (LR) (within 28 days) by post and varied my dependant's application to FLR(FP)(as English Requirement wasn't met). I sent letter to Teir 1 Team about my variation as well. I paid varied applications fee and IHS.

Moreover, I didn't go for the Interview on 29th July as I replied the Interview Letter with "NO" and stated the reason that I have varied my Tier 1 (ENT) application with Set (LR).
Set (LR) biometric was given on 17th August.
Today I received my Passports and ILR BRP.
Dependant's FLR(FP) Application is still under process.

Now, I just want to enquire about how to get the refund of my Tier 1 (ENT) application and dependant's application (2400 Visa Fee +1200 IHS). It would be really appreciated if any one could guide me about how to claim the refund.

Once again many thanks and Best of Luck to everyone.

knucks

Re: Successful Variation From Tier 1 (Ent) to Set (LR)

Post by knucks » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:05 am

Hi there,

Just reading through your post and wondering if you manage to contact the home office with regards to your refund ?

Did you get everything back ? Thx