ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

stressed Your advice would be appreciated

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saturn
Newly Registered

stressed Your advice would be appreciated

Post by saturn » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:22 am

Please i would like know what my chances are in applying for flr fp as an overstayer?i have overstayed for 1.5 years now, i no longer work as my employer stopped me from working and things are really difficult, please i beg of you do kindly reply to my post it would be appreciated . Thanks :(

vinny

Re: *stressed*Your advice would be appreciated

Post by vinny » Wed Jan 25, 2017 7:53 am

See also Private Life > Requirements to be met by an applicant for leave to remain on the grounds of private life.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

saturn
Newly Registered

Post by saturn » Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:19 am

vinny wrote:See also Private Life > Requirements to be met by an applicant for leave to remain on the grounds of private life.
Thanks for your reply, but i applied with the flr fp partner route of 5 years, as i have a british partner , a british son, and daughter due to arrive in a week or two, both of their passport where added in the application aswell as birth certificate and proves of the 2 years cohabitating with my partner and she also meets the 18600 pounds income target, what really scared me was i recieved a bio metric letter from the home along side with a letter stating the following"your application raises issues relating to the european convention on human rightwhich are complex in nature,as such it falls outside our normal service standards for deciding leave to remain applications.please be assured that we will make a decision on your case as quickly as possible" those were the exact words on the letter and i really dont understand or have a clue , please can you explain?, id appreciate your response and thanks for the initial responce

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:02 am

See also Ex. 1. I don't think that overstayers are eligible under the 5-year route.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.

saturn
Newly Registered

Post by saturn » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:09 am

vinny wrote:See also Ex. 1. I don't think that overstayers are eligible under the 5-year route.
Thanks vinny, so is it possible to change it ? Or wait for the home office to respond?

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:15 am

I believe that FLR(FP) is also the correct form for you. So, just wait?

saturn
Newly Registered

Post by saturn » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:27 am

vinny wrote:I believe that FLR(FP) is also the correct form for you. So, just wait?
Thanks vinny well appreciated, is it adviceable to send my daughters birth certificate as soon as she is born and i get it done?

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:53 am

I think that you can just write to update them when the child is born. Send a certified copy of the birth certificate, if you choose or if they request it.

Here are some links that may help with stress.

saturn
Newly Registered

Post by saturn » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:14 am

vinny wrote:I think that you can just write to update them when the child is born. Send a certified copy of the birth certificate, if you choose or if they request it.

Here are some links that may help with stress.
Thanks alot!! Finally pertaining the other letter i spoke about, the one thats states issues relating to the european convention on human rights , do you have an idea or why they would send that?? Thanks so much

vinny

Re: stressed Your advice would be appreciated

Post by vinny » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:21 am

That's because you have a family with child(ren).

saturn
Newly Registered

Post by saturn » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:07 pm

vinny wrote:That's because you have a family with child(ren).
Thanks vinny, you have no clue how grateful i am with your responses, all i can do is wait and also saved some money for another application cos i know this is going to take a very long time , thanks for your time.

kamsi
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by kamsi » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:56 pm

Just to add to the advice vinny has provided. Did you pay the Immigration Health Surcharge with your application? It would help if you do a DNA test of yourself and your child and submit the Test Report to the Home Office before a decision is made on your application. From September 2015 birth certificates are not longer taken as conclusive proof of paternity by the Home Office. There are accredited DNA test providers which are recognised by the Home Office.

saturn
Newly Registered

Post by saturn » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:21 am

kamsi wrote:Just to add to the advice vinny has provided. Did you pay the Immigration Health Surcharge with your application? It would help if you do a DNA test of yourself and your child and submit the Test Report to the Home Office before a decision is made on your application. From September 2015 birth certificates are not longer taken as conclusive proof of paternity by the Home Office. There are accredited DNA test providers which are recognised by the Home Office.
Thanks for response, well appreciated, i did pay the ihs fee(500)pounds , i only his sent birth certificates and passport, but now that youve made mention of dna testing, i would get that done asap, thanks .

saturn
Newly Registered

Enquiry needed urgently

Post by saturn » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:41 pm

Hello moderators,
I posted on here few weeks ago about my situation bn an overstayer and applied through the flr fp partner route, my biometric letter and also letter talking the european convetion on human rights , well i got a call today from my solicitor saying i had recieved form the home office and i should come over, i went over and it was form from the flr fp , the section where you bn asked about your passport details (of which my passport is at the home office) and also the section where its ask if i and my partner are working and how the income comes and when it comes in, i filled all and gave it to the lawyer as he said he would post it, i dint think nothing of it until i arrived back home and gave it a secound thought , (why would home office send me just those pages to fill out which i already did in my previous application? ) so i just wana know if thats normal or i am overthinking . Thanks.. your response would be highly appreciated

saturn
Newly Registered

Post by saturn » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:52 pm

Hello,
Id like to give an update on my application , so i recieved a letter from the home office , opened it and it was the section 5 of the flrfp form which i was asked to fill up and send back of which i did, please would anyone know why they decided to send that part of the form for me to fill after i have previously filled it when i made my original application?? Thanks