ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank Statement confusion

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Bank Statement confusion

Post by TODMATT » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:43 am

To respected members and gurus

Just want to find out if anyone can enlighten me regarding sponsors bank statements as i will be submitting my wife application in March. In October 2016 I moved to new house and I have 2 bank statements from corresponding months Nov, Dec presently and the other bank statements are on the old house. The confusion for me is different address on bank statements as am about to move house again due to stupid landlord selling his house in Feb and I will have a complete 6 months bank statement by the time i move again but am totally confused as I might confused the ECO with different addresses if i move again by Feb. In case of me moving to new house, I wil have new bank statement with different address.

Another question, Should i get a from my employer to match this present address to state how much i earn and my contract or from the new address?
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Dorkey

Re: Bank Statement confusion

Post by Dorkey » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:50 am

You need to update your address with your bank and then request for a 6months statement which will only show your most recent address.