ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Main ILR - Dependent T2G Extension - Company T2 License

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

b4batmanrobin
Newly Registered

Main ILR - Dependent T2G Extension - Company T2 License

Post by b4batmanrobin » Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:55 pm

Hello All,

I applied for my ILR by myself, and my dependent is still on T2G dependent, i was told if i apply for ILR dependent it will reset the clock to start from zero (for 5 years) and i do not have to apply for ILR dependent.

Now, i have to shortly apply for my dependent extension however i was wondering

- What information will i need to provide about myself as i am no longer on T2G?
- My company license is about to expire, do they need to renew it in order for my wife to stay on T2G or it doesn't matter? i am unable to find this information any where on the forum.
- If i switch my job, can my dependent still stay on T2G or there needs to be some changes to it as it would be T2G of my old company?

Hope to hear positive news soon

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Main ILR - Dependent T2G Extension - Company T2 License

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:11 pm

- What information will i need to provide about myself as i am no longer on T2G? Have you read the Tier 2 Dependent guidance notes?

- My company license is about to expire, do they need to renew it in order for my wife to stay on T2G or it doesn't matter? i am unable to find this information any where on the forum. Not required. Your spouse is not sponsored by your employer.

- If i switch my job, can my dependent still stay on T2G or there needs to be some changes to it as it would be T2G of my old company? Yes, she can. She is not sponsored by your employer.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.