ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can one get back Original Certificates from HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ispno1

Can one get back Original Certificates from HSMP

Post by ispno1 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 pm

Hi everyone

Has anyone asked the HSMP team to make copies of their orgiinal Certificates and send back the original ones while they process ones application?

Cauz not having the originals causes a lot of hardships in temrs of lost opportunitiies etc

Thanks

lynn132

Post by lynn132 » Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:05 pm

Your original s will be returned. My understanding is that you're supposed to include a copy of every document in the application.

ispno1

Post by ispno1 » Sat Feb 05, 2005 8:24 am

Thanks Lynn for the reply.

But my question was a bit diifferent or maybe i havent understood u. i know i will get my original certs back once the application process is complete and the HSMP team has made a decision. But would they or has anyone asked the HSMP team to send back the original and make copies of the documents during the application process and can the HSMP team process my application with the copies of the documetns they themselves will make?

would be grateful for everyones help on this matter.

Thanks

lightpace

Post by lightpace » Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:44 pm

someone raised a similar issue some weeks back. to my knowledge the procedure has been for HO to withhold all original documents until a decision is arrived at. asking them to forward your originals before a decision is made may mean withdrawing your application. :roll:
the current down side of HSMP application is having to surrender your life's intellectual accomplishments for 8 months (real current processing time, and still climbing by the day!) and having nightmares of being turned down at the end. :shock:
"A friend is one who comes in after the rest of the world has gone out"
- Bradley Tyler

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:08 am

i am sure you can request back your documents i am not sure how many though, i know someone who is still waiting in the queue who requested back his marriage certificate and they sent it back even though it took some time, they didnt mention anything about withdrawing the application, they just posted back the marriage cert of its own. i am sure with waiting times of now over 8 months they will understand if you ask for some docs back with good reason of course

Alagomeji

Post by Alagomeji » Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:16 am

Hey all,
I specified in my application that I wanted all originals returned. I have them sitting in my desk this very moment.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, BUT UNBOWED

INVICTUS ; William Ernest Henley. 1849–1903

ispno1

Orginal certificates retrieval and new question abt HSMP pro

Post by ispno1 » Mon Feb 07, 2005 11:59 am

Thanks everyone for the advice. i just got a reply from the HSMP team that they have sent some of my documents to my home countries high commision for verification and those that are still with them they say they can send those back. Hopefully my educational documents which were mostly UK based qualification are sitll with them and i hope to get my educational certificates back.

The other question now i have is that are other peoples documents also being sent to the home countries High commision for verificvation or is it only in the case of some countries for .eg im in Pakistan?

and how does the high commsiison or embassy determine the documents legality? do they call up for instance in the case of work experience the relevant employers cauz i dont remember anyone confirming such activity?

hope other people can shed light on this matter

Thanks