ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

28 rule for bank statement applies from biometric date?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MACY
Pakistan

28 rule for bank statement applies from biometric date?

Post by MACY » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:02 pm

Hi there,

I would highly appreciate if someone can help me with the following questions,

I understand that bank statements and payslips needs to be within last 28 days, but would those 28 days are counted from online application submission or biometric submission date?

Second, i am director of a ltd company and i am showing last full financial year income for my spouse, in Appendix2 form there is information in section 3D as additional source of income do i need to fill that up? as i am only showing one full financial year documents and income. Just little confused. please help if possible. thanks

MACY
Pakistan

Re: 28 rule for bank statement applies from biometric date?

Post by MACY » Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:05 am

Any thoughts please...?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:05 pm

Highly likely from when the application is lodged.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

cosak
United Kingdom

Post by cosak » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:28 pm

it's very confusing... the UKVI guidance only tells you 'date of application', it doesn't say if it's the online application date or the biometrics date... i personally think it's the biometrics and the documents submission date.. i also asked a solicitor about it and he said better to be on the safer side, consider it biometric appointment date...

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:48 pm

Its not confusing and you and your solicitor both misunderstood. It's not from biometrics. See below from official link at page 60 as what's does it mean:

The date of application or variation is either the date:
 of posting for postal applications sent by Royal Mail – you must accept the postmark as
evidence of the date of posting
 on which it is accepted by a Home Office premium service centre, where the
application form is submitted in person
 it is delivered to the Home Office if it is sent by courier or other postal services provider
 it is submitted through the online application process.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... es-v18.pdf
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.