ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child tier1 dependent direct registration on discretion of H

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Swamiraj
Newly Registered

Child tier1 dependent direct registration on discretion of H

Post by Swamiraj » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:00 pm

Dear Admins and group members, Could you please advice on following issue:
Me and wife got ILR last year in April and my 2 years old son who entered UK may 2015 is still on Tier 1 dependent visa. I am planning to apply for naturalisation for me and wish to apply for son's direct registration on Home secretary's discretion. I know best way to get his ILR first but just want to check possibilities in direct registration. Anyone got success in these kind of cases? Please help.
Thank you.

noajthan

Re: Child tier1 dependent direct registration on discretion

Post by noajthan » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:11 pm

Perhaps 2 cases in past year.
More refusals.

And someone else's result will have no bearing on yours due to each unique case and the discretionary nature of discretion.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

Swamiraj
Newly Registered

Post by Swamiraj » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:16 pm

Thank you for quick reply. So it look a like best way is to go through ILR route.

noajthan

Post by noajthan » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:28 pm

Swamiraj wrote:Thank you for quick reply. So it look a like best way is to go through ILR route.
That is what is expected as 'normal'.

Ref http://www.gov.uk/government/publicatio ... structions
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

virgotash

Post by virgotash » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:41 pm

Hi Swamiraj,

Could i ask you that have you applied or will apply ilr for your son on which form. Me and my wife also has ILR through Tier 1 general. If its set (O) who will be the main applicant? will this be your son or you and his name in children section. Also which documents you are going to attach with the form. Thanks in advance..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:44 pm

virgotash wrote:Hi Swamiraj,

Could i ask you that have you applied or will apply ilr for your son on which form. Me and my wife also has ILR through Tier 1 general. If its set (O) who will be the main applicant? will this be your son or you and his name in children section. Also which documents you are going to attach with the form. Thanks in advance..
Please continue in your own topic. This user only posted his question a few days ago.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

virgotash

Post by virgotash » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:27 pm

Hi CR001

Thanks as was not receiving any answer then wondered if the user can respond if still following the forum. but still waiting with patience but it seems everyone is enjoying week end. :D