ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

life in the uk test

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

star17

life in the uk test

Post by star17 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:50 pm

hi

i have got old Life in the UK Test books ( around 6 years old) .

my wife is going to start preparing for LIUK test.

is all learning material same for for some years i.e preparing test from same books would be fine?

your help would be really appreciated .

Regards

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: life in the uk test

Post by Casa » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:32 pm

No, there have been major changes to the LIUK study material. :!: Your wife will need to purchase a new book, borrow one from your local library or study online.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

s1344678

Post by s1344678 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:57 pm

Yes, the material has been updated, now you need to study the 3rd edition handbook.

Luckily, you don't need to buy it - just read the handbook and do tests on https://lituktest.com/

I also suggest to do free tests on https://lifeintheuktests.co.uk/life-in-the-uk-test-1/ (You can read the comments below, people are sharing their experiences and their test questions to have a better idea of what the life in the uk test is like)

star17

Post by star17 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:16 am

many thanks
much appreciated