ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Police Registration Certificate LOST

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Labearta
Newly Registered

Police Registration Certificate LOST

Post by Labearta » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:15 pm

Dear all,

I am now ready to apply for ILR via the 10 year route. However, recently, out of my own stupidity, I have lost my police registration certificate. I've looked up information about replacing it which I will do on Monday. But I'm worried that I won't be able to show that I've registered with the police ever since I came to the UK and that I have, in fact, registered every change in address/visa. Do you think they keep central records that I will be able to draw on to help to show that I've been registering according to the requirements?

Any help would be appreciated!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Police Registration Certificate LOST

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:30 pm

You MUST always keep a copy of your certificate for your references and the proof of registration in the case it gets lost. Try to get a confirmation from the first police authority or station which registered and issued your certificate and attach that to your application
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice