ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS-Tier 2 (General Visa)- Chennai

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

physioguy
Newly Registered

PBS-Tier 2 (General Visa)- Chennai

Post by physioguy » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:13 am

Hi Friends,

My wife will be applying for a Tier-2 General visa in Chennai in the next few weeks. We have filled the online form and waiting for the CoS number to enter and then it would be ready for submission. I have a couple of doubts and would be very thankful for guidance on them and have mentioned them below:
1) After submitting the application form online do we have to send all the original supporting documents to the Visa office by courier or will she have to carry it when she goes for the interview? Will there be a link as soon as the submission process is over
2) We obtained a letter of English language assessment from the UK NARIC mentioning that it is equal to CEFR level C1. However I recall somewhere on the guide it says we also have to get a letter from the UKNARIC that the qualification is EQUAL to a british bachelors degree level. Can you kindly guide us if thats true.
3) How early is it possible to get interview dates. Is the waiting time very long? Also are the priority interviews worth taking?

Thank you all in advance for guiding us. Thanks.

massdav
Newly Registered

Re: PBS-Tier 2 (General Visa)- Chennai

Post by massdav » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:11 pm

We applied for tier 2 general visa in India (Delhi) and below questions were asked during our interview

- how many people work for the company
- how did you apply for your initial job
- tell me details of the labor test
- does your company director like the work you do
- and whether they expecting you back

got rejected because told that the company is trying to bring me back , so they were not happy and thought the labor test was done name sake. also the entry clearance officer was like you are still in continuous employment with the company, so they are desperate to bring you back