ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

krshd123
Newly Registered

Visa extension

Post by krshd123 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:47 am

HI,

I have got 2 years HSMP ( March 2007 - March 2009 ).

I arrvied in UK in may and stayed there for 2 months and then returned back to my home country for some personal reasons. Now the things are settled down and I am planning to go back to UK and work there. Having said this, I have couple of questions;

(1) What are the possibilities of getting extension considering if I even get the job at earliest, it may not cover 12 months ending by March 2009 before I apply for extension. What I know is that applicant need to produce last 12 months pay slips to prove his/her contribution to UK economy but it my case I may not be able to do so. Instead, i can produce 10 ( probably ) slips considering the time remains for my visa to expire.

(2) My second question is regarding visa for my spouse. Is it required for her ( my wife ) to appear in english language test?

Tnx in advance for the fruitful response.

Regards
Kashif

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:43 pm

The rules have changed so no one would have much of an opinion on your case except to say, that you better get moving and find a lucrative job
I don't know what you mean about your wife

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Post by T_mahmood » Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:02 pm

Hi

1. You would get extention when you score 75. So better come early get a good job and calculate your income critarion.

2. Your wife dont need to get English language proficiency to extent the visa. (presuming she is your dependent).
Thinking low is crime....