ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need urgent Help Directors Loan written as Creditors

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Marishres

Need urgent Help Directors Loan written as Creditors

Post by Marishres » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:23 am

Hi All!

I have submitted 2014 and 2015 management a/c where my accountant has written CREDITOR in stead of Directors. 2016 mgmt a/c I am going to submit in 1 or 2 weeks time.I have invested £70,000 where I have withdraw 20,000 as i needed money. I am applying in the mid of february .
My question is
Can i submit the submitted mgmt account again??
Will it b fine if i submit 2016 mgmt account only or do i need to submit all 3?
As i have withdraw 20k will it be an issue??

Many thankx

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Need urgent Help Directors Loan written as Creditors

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:32 pm

I have submitted 2014 and 2015 management a/c where my accountant has written CREDITOR in stead of Directors.
That is not acceptable for award of points
Can i submit the submitted mgmt account again??
You better do it as the rules require your name in the accounts opposite the loan
Will it b fine if i submit 2016 mgmt account only or do i need to submit all 3?
No need to submit all
As i have withdraw 20k will it be an issue??
No as long as the most recent account shows the correct director's loan amount
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:20 pm

Hi Zimba , what if on balance sheet at says as

CREDITORS
Amounts falling due after more than one year

2016 2015
£xxxxxx £xxxxxx

And under the notes section

CREDITORS: AMOUNTS FALLING DUE AFTER MORE THAN ONE YEAR

Unsecured directors loan XYZ Directors name 2016 £xxxxxx 2015 £xxxxxx

My accountant told me on balance sheet can't have any name due to HMRC rules if there is only one Director . But accountant can put the name under Notes section and as well as can add a line .

"The Director XYZ has invested £xxx by the way of Loan which is unsecured and subordinate in favor of third party creditors''

Will this be sufficient to award the points . Thanks
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:01 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:15 pm

Hi Zimba , our accountant was able to add the line on balance sheet also and under notes also but he did with only first initial and surname . Will there be issue with first initial only or it has to be full name . There is no directors full name anywhere on accounts . I am not sure if that can problem or shell I ask to amend them again . Thanks

Balance sheet

CREDITORS
Amounts falling due after more than one year
Unsecured directors loan XYZ directors name £xxxxx. ( But he has only added as with First initial and surname )

in notes sections as

Unsecured directors loan XYZ directors name (again with first initial only) £xxxxx

XYZ directors name (again with first initial only) has invested £xxxx (2015: £xxxx) in to the business. The loan is unsecured and subordinated in favour of third party creditors.
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:25 pm

Full name. I remember there was a refusal because of this

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:49 pm

Thanks lot zimba I am glad I asked as it was also doubt in my mind . I will get them change but how about rest part is that fine or any amendments will required . And I believe accountant only has to sign one place with completion report and director also need to sign only at one place on accounts . Please correct me if I am wrong about signatures. Accountant has also gave us copy of CT600 which is 6 pages per year . Do directors need to sign that also anywhere . Thanks

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:51 pm

kapoorinusa wrote:Thanks lot zimba I am glad I asked as it was also doubt in my mind . I will get them change but how about rest part is that fine or any amendments will required . And I believe accountant only has to sign one place with completion report and director also need to sign only at one place on accounts . Please correct me if I am wrong about signatures. Accountant has also gave us copy of CT600 which is 6 pages per year . Do directors need to sign that also anywhere . Thanks

Some board-members had refusals because of not supplying the initialized payslips and RTI reports.

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:05 pm

samaygrg wrote:
kapoorinusa wrote:Thanks lot zimba I am glad I asked as it was also doubt in my mind . I will get them change but how about rest part is that fine or any amendments will required . And I believe accountant only has to sign one place with completion report and director also need to sign only at one place on accounts . Please correct me if I am wrong about signatures. Accountant has also gave us copy of CT600 which is 6 pages per year . Do directors need to sign that also anywhere . Thanks

Some board-members had refusals because of not supplying the initialized payslips and RTI reports.

Thanks I will make sure I get that done. I have another query regarding Full name on accounts . On my business statement show as J wright Directors Loan £xxxxx (only first initial and surname )

But on my personal bank statement shows as John Wright £xxxxx (Full name but no Directors loan )
I have done online transfer from personal to business . There is limit on number of words in reference part so all it fits in there is Directors Loan . I will be providing personal and business statements . Will there be any issues with these bank statements . Thanks

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:28 pm

Thanks I will make sure I get that done. I have another query regarding Full name on accounts . On my business statement show as J wright Directors Loan £xxxxx (only first initial and surname )

But on my personal bank statement shows as John Wright £xxxxx (Full name but no Directors loan )
I have done online transfer from personal to business . There is limit on number of words in reference part so all it fits in there is Directors Loan . I will be providing personal and business statements . Will there be any issues with these bank statements . Thanks
[/quote]

There shouldn't be any issues but better get an account confirmation letter where full name and account details quoted from your bank.