ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(hsmp) January 08 Applicants - Post your timelines here!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sinova
Newly Registered

Post by sinova » Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:55 pm

Good luck to you, hari15. I am sure you will be fine!
I myself on HSMP 1+3, so need one more extension. Having 9 months visa left but also think about an earlier extension since I want to include a new born baby as dependent rather than apply visa for him seperately paying extra money.
hari15 wrote:Hi Hertz what about you? it seems to everybody things are hapenning quickly for extension now.. Have you called HO today if not give a call, may be your case might have dispatched.

sinova
Newly Registered

Post by sinova » Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:11 pm

Good luck to you, hari15. I am sure you will be fine!
I myself on HSMP 1+3, so need one more extension. Having 9 months visa left but also think about an earlier extension since I want to include a new born baby as dependent rather than apply visa for him seperately paying extra money.

hari15 wrote:I mailed to HO today, they replied as it is under consideration by caseworker.

Gone quickly to caseworker than I expected.

But now I am scared of results as I have done a early extension application. :roll:

herts
Member of Standing

Post by herts » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:25 pm

Hi Hari,
I havent emailed flr team yet. Can you give me the email address at which you have emailed, and what else have you written in that mate.
Also I suppose if your case is given to a caseworker they normally would do your application in a couple of hours, so yours could be on its way in some days then.

baskey

Post by baskey » Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:44 pm

hari15 wrote:I mailed to HO today, they replied as it is under consideration by caseworker.

Gone quickly to caseworker than I expected.

But now I am scared of results as I have done a early extension application. :roll:
You will be alright Hari. HO accepted your reason for early extension thats why they alloted your file to the case worker. As long as you score 75points now, you wont be in trouble.

Good luck.

Regards,

Baskey

HSMPLOCHA

FLR HSMP

Post by HSMPLOCHA » Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:20 pm

Hi All

Congrats to the winners of HSMP final decision. I have applied for my FLR HSMP. Dates are as follows

05 Feb: Sent applicaiton via Royal Mail Special Delivery
06 Feb: Application received at HO
07 Feb: Payment deducted
11 Feb: Received reference number LTxxxxxxxx/xx
?? Feb: Received Approved Stamped Passports from HO

Hoping that HO is mehrbaan and I get the stamping asap.

I just wanted to check if Bank statements, Salary slips for three months are enough? I have attached marriage cert too.

Thanks guys. Reading stuff here has enlightened dampened spirits.
Keep these posts alive

regards
LOCHAHSMP
[b]11 Jan:[/b] Received reference number
[b]17 Jan:[/b] [color=blue]Received Approved Stamped Passports from HO[/color]

Its really too quick and unexpected.[/quote]

Congrats.

Have you applied for extension or initial HSMP visa?

Also if you could list your documents sent, might be useful for some people.

Regards,

Baskey[/quote]

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:11 pm

herts wrote:Hi Hari,
I havent emailed flr team yet. Can you give me the email address at which you have emailed, and what else have you written in that mate.
Also I suppose if your case is given to a caseworker they normally would do your application in a couple of hours, so yours could be on its way in some days then.
Hi Hertz. You have to mail to wpukltr@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk (This mailID is only for incountry LTR applicants) to know about your LTR status. Just quote your payment ref number and ask for status. They usually reply in 3 days sometimes in same day

Knowing that my application was sent to caseworkers I am infact tensed. I just know that it was sent to caseworkers dont know when it was sent. If it is been sent last week itself means being under consideration for long time is also not good.
baskey wrote: You will be alright Hari. HO accepted your reason for early extension thats why they alloted your file to the case worker. As long as you score 75points now, you wont be in trouble.

Good luck.

Regards,

Baskey
Thanks Baskey

The main reason I worried about my early application is it is not just 2 or 3 months early it is almost 9 months early application. I have explained the genuine reasons for it But still I am worried since it is too early. they cant anyway reject based on early application as per rule, But they may take time to find some other silly things as fault if they are unhappy. Thats why I am worried.

I will be happy even if they grant me leave from my application date rather than its expiry date. Since I have just 1.5 years more for ILR
Last edited by hari15 on Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

herts
Member of Standing

Post by herts » Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:48 pm

Hi Hari, Thanks for the reply. I have sent an email to ltr team.
Lets see how much time it takes.

herts
Member of Standing

Post by herts » Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:34 pm

my application is currently under consideration.

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:08 pm

herts wrote:my application is currently under consideration.
have you got reply by email?

So our both applications are under consideration..

Since you have applied 2 or 3 days before me, you may get yours done first

I am going mail them again tomorrow to ask update or can I wait for this week ?

herts
Member of Standing

Post by herts » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:12 pm

Hari, yes i got reply be email. Looking as per queue system I should get my application first, but I won't be surprised if you also get it first.
How they work they only can tell. As some who applied after us got within 5 days. If they are working on our cases it should be done with in a max of two days I suppose, so it looks we should be getting application back by end of this week .

gauravgupta2808

Urgent treatment

Post by gauravgupta2808 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:06 pm

Hi,

I am bit confused as to which 'Urgent Treatment' form to be used for Initil FLR(HSMP).

The forms available are:
1. HSMP initial application
2. FLR(HSMP) extension

Please guide

Thank you.

herts
Member of Standing

Post by herts » Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:25 am

Just dialled the automated reply number for knowing ltr status, applications received till 29th january are being processed.

ishaanchandra
Newly Registered

January Applicant

Post by ishaanchandra » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:19 pm

Hi Everyone

I have applied for my HSMP (initial)

Dates are as follows
12 Jan: Sent applicaiton via Royal Mail Special Delivery
15 Jan: Application received at HO
15 Jan: Payment deducted

Never Recvd any Reference Number - got it over the phone and was been advised that no updates will be given over the phone....

On the automated reply line, been informed that applications sent during 15th of January are under consideration...

can any one let me know your updates / experiences, if posted during January... Thanks very much

Keep posting.....
Regards
Vasu

erpfresh

HELP NEEDED

Post by erpfresh » Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:41 pm

Hi guys,

I just got my initial HSMP approval today and am planning to file FLR(HSMP) .
I just want to know if there is any MIN FUND AMOUNT thats needed to show in the Bank Statements, is so how many pounds.

Thanx in Advance

gauravgupta2808

Re: January Applicant

Post by gauravgupta2808 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:06 pm

ishaanchandra wrote:Hi Everyone

I have applied for my HSMP (initial)

Dates are as follows
12 Jan: Sent applicaiton via Royal Mail Special Delivery
15 Jan: Application received at HO
15 Jan: Payment deducted

Never Recvd any Reference Number - got it over the phone and was been advised that no updates will be given over the phone....

On the automated reply line, been informed that applications sent during 15th of January are under consideration...

can any one let me know your updates / experiences, if posted during January... Thanks very much

Keep posting.....
Regards
Vasu
You may get a reply in a weeks time as they are processing the applications till 15th Jan.
you can also look in this forum www.spammer.com/uk-immigration- ... pplication , here you can get idea of date for applications being processed.

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:57 pm

Hi Hertz,
No news until now.

I am having the royal mail reference number of the special delivery envelope which I have provided with application. Hence if they send it back I can track on royalmail site on same day

But Until today they haven't posted.

I think our applications are assigned to a caseworking team doesnt means that our application are with the caseworker now. May be it is in another queue within caseworking team to reach a individual caseworker.

herts
Member of Standing

Post by herts » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:22 pm

Hi Hari,
keep trying your royal mail reference number from now onwards.
My documents have been despatched today evening and shud reach in a day or two. So yours shall be there tomoro or day after tomoro as well.

arunhsmp
Newly Registered

HSMP Urgent Treatment

Post by arunhsmp » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:24 pm

Guys,

I have applied for HSMP Initial Stage 1 and FLR on the same day as my visa is expiring.
4th Feb - Application Sent
5th Feb - PAyments deducted
9th Feb - Reference Number recieved
12th Feb - Assigned to Caseworker Team(Not sure if this is with the caseworker)

I am confident of my approval. I have my sister wedding to attend on the 25th Feb i am faxing the Urgent Treatment form everyday and when i call they say they have not recieved it..i do not understand why?? Where it is getting lost i do not know...Today i have emailed a copy of the Urgent Treatment form lets see if they action it..

Did you guys have problem with this where after Faxing they say it is not updated on the system?

Please help...any suggestion..i need to attend the wedding.

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:40 pm

My documents have been despatched today evening and shud reach in a day or two. So yours shall be there tomoro or day after tomoro as well.
Congrats..

How do you learned its been duspatched? Have you called by phone?

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:42 pm

Hi Hertz even mine to too dispatched :D . Just checked Royal mail site...

But I wont be there in home tomorrow so I cant recieve it tomorrow. I have to goto post office and collect it by day after tomorrow only, then only I will be knowing the result

herts
Member of Standing

Post by herts » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:43 pm

They sent me an email.

herts
Member of Standing

Post by herts » Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:50 pm

hari, can we go to post office in the morning and collect it from there.

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:03 pm

herts wrote:hari, can we go to post office in the morning and collect it from there.
I hope yes, But before post man takes it away for morning dispatch we should reach post office otherwise need to wait till day after tomorrow if you have nobody in home to collect it

herts
Member of Standing

Post by herts » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:07 pm

The post office opens at 7am, I shall give a try going there and asking if I can collect it.

hari15
Member of Standing

Post by hari15 » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:14 pm

herts wrote:The post office opens at 7am, I shall give a try going there and asking if I can collect it.
Have you given special delivery envelope or is it been sent by recorded delivery?