ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applying for ILR with recent leave on Tier2 G and Tier1 E

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier1etier2g
Newly Registered

applying for ILR with recent leave on Tier2 G and Tier1 E

Post by tier1etier2g » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:17 pm

Hi

I am applying for ILR with most recent leave on tier 2 general and other previous three years on tier 1 entrepreneur visa

Please advice any good immigration adviser or solicitor who dealt with similar case earlier.

any one in similar situation please let me know - please share your details so that we can discuss -

Thanks

noajthan

Re: applying for ILR with recent leave on Tier2 G and Tier1

Post by noajthan » Sun Jan 29, 2017 4:28 pm

No such recomnendations given here.
Check Law Society/OISC.
All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost. E&OE.

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:13 pm

tier1etier2g wrote:Hi

I am applying for ILR with most recent leave on tier 2 general and other previous three years on tier 1 entrepreneur visa

Please advice any good immigration adviser or solicitor who dealt with similar case earlier.

any one in similar situation please let me know - please share your details so that we can discuss -

Thanks
You are not clear on your situation. Suggest you spell out immigration history.

It seems you entered UK as t1-e, did 3 years did not extend and then received t2g? For how long?

I can tell you that the other way around would not allow you to apply ILR.

tier1etier2g
Newly Registered

Post by tier1etier2g » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:14 pm

Hi seasky

thanks for your reply.

I spent initially 3 years on tier entrepreur visa and currently I am on tier 2 general since an year and my visa expries on 2019 year. Currently I am earning 31500 gross yearly.

I would be meeting my PR in 2018 April 15nth onwards.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:24 pm

You can apply for ILR as the three years will be counted towards the legal 5 year stay, however your salary is below 35K threshold to be eligible under Tier 2 general for ILR
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

tier1etier2g
Newly Registered

Post by tier1etier2g » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:52 pm

Hi Zimba,

Thanks for all your help so far.

Yes - I can understand that salary thresh hold needs to be at least 35500 pounds per year while applying for PR before my PR eligible date April 15th 2018 on wards.

1) But do you know how many months before April 15th 2018 we need to earn this 35500 gross per year

2) Please suggest me the list of tier 2 general documents I need to keep while applying for PR

3) Please suggest me the list of three years of tier 1 entrepreneur documents I need to keep while applying for PR

4) How do I qualify English language requirements - for my earlier visas earlier I used to submit university degree which satisfies English language requirement but for PR it seems we need Naric certificate please clarify ?

5) where can we take Knowledge of life in UK test and how much earlier before my PR eligibility date and any source of materials ?

6) Please suggest me about maintenance funds we need to maintain and how long before my PR eligible date ?

also Please let me know if there is any solicitor / immigration advisor to deal my case.

Sorry for bothering you with too many questions.

Thanks,
Suresh Kothapalli.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:00 pm

IT IS AGAINST THE POLICY OF THE BOARD TO RECOMMEND LAWYERS, SOLICITORS OR ADVISORS.

Got it now?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:14 pm

1) But do you know how many months before April 15th 2018 we need to earn this 35500 gross per year
The rules require the most recent payslip and employer's confirmation only.
You should be paid at least the threshold of 35K but this could be higher if the min threshold for your job title is higher.
2) Please suggest me the list of tier 2 general documents I need to keep while applying for PR
You must apply for ILR not PR as that is for EU nationals.
Read the Tier 2 guide: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 1_2016.pdf
3) Please suggest me the list of three years of tier 1 entrepreneur documents I need to keep while applying for PR
No documents required to be sent unless they question your genuineness or business activity (like investment done, registration within 6 months, etc)
4) How do I qualify English language requirements - for my earlier visas earlier I used to submit university degree which satisfies English language requirement but for PR it seems we need Naric certificate please clarify ?
See: http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 93792.html
5) where can we take Knowledge of life in UK test and how much earlier before my PR eligibility date and any source of materials ?
see: https://www.gov.uk/life-in-the-uk-test
6) Please suggest me about maintenance funds we need to maintain and how long before my PR eligible date ?
There is no maintenace funds requirement for ILR
also Please let me know if there is any solicitor / immigration advisor to deal my case.
That is against the T&C of the forum :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice