ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

6 months bank statements

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ruislip
Newly Registered

6 months bank statements

Post by Ruislip » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:19 pm

Hello,

I am the sponsor for my fiancée's visa.

She is in the UK on a visitor's visa.

I have to submit 6 months of bank statements as part of the application.

1. I have been regularly in my overdraft over the past 6 months.

2. There are multiple transactions entering my account with my fiancée's name in the description.

I earn enough money to pass the financial requirement but I do not want to have a problem because of these two issues.

What should I do?

Obie
Ireland

Re: 6 months bank statements

Post by Obie » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:55 pm

If your partner is in the UK on a visitors visa, she will not qualify to apply, as the immigration status requirement will not be met in that case.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:55 am

As obie said that visitor can't switch into spouse visa from inside country. And regarding overdraft if you are not using it towards savings to meet financial threshold but meeting by salaried/non salaried job then overdraft and other transaction entries on bank statement have no issue.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:02 am

Please continue to post in your original thread. Opening multiple threads on the same application simply causes confusion, with only half the story. :idea:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1447388
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.