ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Enforcement Letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Leeee704

Enforcement Letter

Post by Leeee704 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:01 pm

Hi Gurus,

I have received an Immigration Enforcement letter today at my work place regarding one of my employee (My Mrs) stated that " Our record shows XYZ may not have permission to be in the UK and work". Basically my Mrs works part time in my company.
I have already applied my Tier 1 Ext on 14 Nov (On time), Biometrics 28 Nov. Have not heard anything yet. I rang home office today they said still under process.

My question is does she need to inform home office that application under process or its a normal practice for them. I am Little worrying. Please help..

Regards
ALI

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Enforcement Letter

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:13 pm

Assuming she applied for her PBS dep extension with you in time, her existing conditions continue.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Leeee704

Post by Leeee704 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:26 pm

Hi, Yes she applied as a PBS dep on time with me.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:06 am

This seems to be an automatic notice generated by HO systems for people whose leave expires and remain on a payroll.
Their system does not seem to take into account people covered by Section 3C :roll:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:10 am

I received the same today for myself (Director and on payroll
It says"if you are satisfied that this application has been made to the post office and has not been yet determined you will need to contact the employer checking service within 28 days of Mr Xxx ermission expiring to verify he/she has a continuing right to work.A fresh positive verification will provide woth a new statuatory excuse from paying a penality"
Letter dated as July 2017.In date application was made on 23rd March,leave expired 28th so its already over 3 months of expiry.