ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set(0) section 7.13 - How long have you lived in the UK?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Set(0) section 7.13 - How long have you lived in the UK?

Post by Khurram545 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:57 pm

Hi ,

Section 7.13 of settlement application form asks "How long have you lived in the UK?"

I am Tier 2 G migrant and applied 10 days before my 5th year completion (considering 90 days period discount). I mentioned there 4 years 11 month.

question is , will there be an issue and shall I write a letter to clarify the thing or ignore it? (my application accepted Payment and Bio metric done)

I would be grateful for your response
Khurram

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Set(0) section 7.13 - How long have you lived in the UK?

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:01 pm

HO know the rules, you don' need to explain it to them.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Khurram545
Member of Standing

Re: Set(0) section 7.13 - How long have you lived in the UK?

Post by Khurram545 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:06 am

CR001 wrote:HO know the rules, you don' need to explain it to them.

Thanks for response, I hope so casework would be smart enough. btw I got salary raise since my application submission, I am thinking to update them about my new salary with letter from employer , new bank statement and salary slip. what you say , will it effect my application e..g delay like Tier 1 applicants who got problem when they submit tax amendments?
Khurram