ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ireland Visa for Wife & Mother - UK citizen

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vkjainuk

Ireland Visa for Wife & Mother - UK citizen

Post by vkjainuk » Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:11 am

Hi, I am an UK citizen and moving to Ireland shortly.

WIFE
My wife (Indian Passport holder) has UK dependent VISA and she is also working in the UK. What VISA does she need to apply to go to Ireland with me?

1) Can she apply Ireland VISA before I shift to Ireland so that she can travel with me? The INIS website says that she need to apply single visit C visa under "Visa for non-EU/EEA & non-Swiss citizen travelling with EU/EEA/Swiss family"
When I click on form, it has 2 different options - 1) Family member of EU Citizen - Spouse & 2) Join Family (non EEA National - Spouse)

Once I apply entry visa online on Irish visa portal, what are the expeccted timelines to get entry visa.

So I need help to find out which Visa she need to apply to visit Ireland with me.

Once she is there on "C" visa - Can she work straightaway or she need to wait till temporary stamp?

Mother
My mother is Indian Passport holder living in India. She has a UK visa with (BIVS) written on VISA - which I mean she can travel to Ireland on that.

Thanks.

vkjainuk

Re: Ireland Visa for Wife & Mother - UK citizen

Post by vkjainuk » Fri Feb 03, 2017 9:30 pm

Anyone please help me with my query above.

vkjainuk

Re: Ireland Visa for Wife & Mother - UK citizen

Post by vkjainuk » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:11 pm

Hi All,

Anyone please help me with - which VISA I need for my spouse? Can she get visa before I move to Ireland?
Can she work straightway?