ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa, currently in UK on Fiance visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sreyag
Newly Registered

Spouse visa, currently in UK on Fiance visa

Post by sreyag » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:57 pm

hello ,

I just joined this forum ... I am an Indian national married to a British citizen and currently living in England with my husband on the fiance visa . my visa expires on March10th,2017 hence need to apply for FLR(M). I took help from a certain immigration agent while applying for the fiance visa , and paid an astronomical amount . :cry: ...so this time i have decided to do it myself . however i have so many questions ..

1. my husband has changed job since my fiance visa application and has not spent 6 months with the current employer . am i correct in saying that he would need last 12 months payslips from the previous employer ? and does he also need a letter (employment . contract letter) from the previous employer ?

2. also i was required to submit the mortgage agreement and a letter from the landlord under accommodation requirement while applying from the fiance visa, can i still use the same letter as we still live there ? or should i get an updated letter ?

please advise . appreciate all your help :P

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa, currently in UK on Fiance visa

Post by seagul » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:08 pm

1. If your sponsor is not working for current employer from last 6 months then category B will come into play which requires the last 12 months payslips from current + previous employer and last 12 months bank statements. In my opinion the employer leter from previous employer is irrelevant which can confuse the case worker brain rather employer letter from present employer should be attached.

2. Preferably attach the latest accomodation related documents ideally not older than 28 days from application.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.