ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Ext Interview Fresh (2nd) Application Over stay

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

LIZANAZ
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur Ext Interview Fresh (2nd) Application Over stay

Post by LIZANAZ » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:08 pm

Hi dear,
I have applied for Entrepreneur Ext in 18/03/2016 as Team. Unluckily, Our application was refused in 10/05/2016 following unsuccessful Admin Review in 28/07/2016. Then again We have applied as fresh application in 19/08/2016 using 28 days grace period. My interview is 08/02/2016.

My question is:
* How long it normally takes for getting result after interview?
* How the over stay rules calculate as I already 28 days once.

Please, is anyone can suggest me how can I avoid over stay if my application get refused again? NB: I have 11 months to go for 10 Years.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Entrepreneur Ext Interview Fresh (2nd) Application Over

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:17 pm

No one can answer this, weeks or months
You are an overstayer since you AR was refused
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

LIZANAZ
Newly Registered

Post by LIZANAZ » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:25 pm

zimba88 wrote:
No one can answer this, weeks or months
You are an overstayer since you AR was refused
Thanks Zimba, but my solicitor says, still I am not overstayer as anyone can use 28 days once in 10 years. But if I refused by this second application, then I will be overstayer. OR, I can vary this application before getting the result to avoid overstayer. I am in a bit confusion with my solicitor statement. Please give me the correct path what can I do to avoid over stay?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:48 pm

Thanks Zimba, but my solicitor says, still I am not overstayer as anyone can use 28 days once in 10 years. But if I refused by this second application, then I will be overstayer. OR, I can vary this application before getting the result to avoid overstayer. I am in a bit confusion with my solicitor statement. Please give me the correct path what can I do to avoid over stay
When you file for a new application you have no valid leave and you are an overstayer. This overstaying period will be ignored for ILR though.
Like all the other solicitors, your solicitor is wrong. I am not really sure why you even pay people whose claims can be easily proven wrong via a simple google search.
Migrant’s status following submission of an application within 14 days of overstaying
The submission of an application within the 14 day consideration period of overstaying does not mean the migrant’s previous leave is either re -instated or extended. Therefore an applicant without valid leave at the point they submit their application continues to be an overstayer from the point their leave expired and throughout the period their application is pending
Page 8: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... ers-v7.pdf
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

businessmen aces
India

Post by businessmen aces » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:07 pm

I agree you just cant play with the system and get ILR if you 1st application is rejected you will be overstayer since you received enterprenuer visa as you were not able to satisfy the requirements for tier 1 entrepreneur visa

sniperV
Newly Registered

Post by sniperV » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:32 am

when was your extension expired?

LIZANAZ
Newly Registered

Post by LIZANAZ » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:22 pm

zimba88 wrote:
Migrant’s status following submission of an application within 14 days of overstaying
The submission of an application within the 14 day consideration period of overstaying does not mean the migrant’s previous leave is either re -instated or extended. Therefore an applicant without valid leave at the point they submit their application continues to be an overstayer from the point their leave expired and throughout the period their application is pending
Page 8: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... ers-v7.pdf
As I know this rules will work on or after 24 November 2016. I submit my application 20/08/2016 varing FLRO application in 28 days. I had interview in 08/02/2017 and was nice.

Anyway,
Entrepreneur Ext in 18/03/2016 as Team.
Application refused in 10/05/2016
Admin Review in 28/07/2016.
fresh Entrepreneur application in 19/08/2016 using 28 days grace period.
My interview was 08/02/2017 & was nice.

My question is:
** How the over stay rules calculate as I already 28 days once, if my visa refused
** Is there any thing to avoid Over stayer

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:10 am

** How the over stay rules calculate as I already 28 days once, if my visa refused
You are an overstayer, being refused does not change that. If you successfully extend, this period of overstaying will be ignored for your 5 year ILR
** Is there any thing to avoid Over stayer
You must apply successfully to extend with an in time application

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:43 am

You are an overstayer, being refused does not change that. If you successfully extend, this period of overstaying will be ignored for your 5 year ILR

so this period of overstaying is only ignored for the 5 year ILR route or 10 years aswell?