ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self Employed - No Tax documents available. plse help.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

eppiblue
Newly Registered

Self Employed - No Tax documents available. plse help.

Post by eppiblue » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:25 pm

Hi

Im extending my HSMP and fall under 'Self employed' status. Im required to give:

"Your personal tax returns – if the tax year does not cover the full period claimed, or if you have not yet received this documentation for the current tax year, please provide your most recent tax return or what tax information you have. We will consider the tax evidence you have provided, alongside the other pieces of required evidence. Self-assessment tax documents are not accepted as they are not independent"

PROBLEM: I have no tax documents that are non self assessed that cover the previous 12 months. My last tax document was a P60 which covered my earnings in the period directy before the one I am claiming (06- apr 07). I called them and The Revenue are unable to provide any documentation around my tax earnings for the current year as I havent informed them of any, and wont until the tax year is finished. Therefore Im at a loss as to what I can show them to fulfill this requirement.

Does anyone have any suggestions please?

sunny9675
BANNED

Post by sunny9675 » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:10 pm

see an accountant and get his advice to file self assessment

regards

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:12 pm

You filed your self assessment so you provide it with your bank statements showing the income you have made, any invoices and contracts or workorders you have consistent with the income you have made