ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Home Office Identity verification Interview

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rehman981
Newly Registered

Home Office Identity verification Interview

Post by rehman981 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:23 pm

Hi, I live in UK with my wife and one son(2 years old). I am dependant on my wife's asylum claim. Home Office called us for an interview for Identity Veritification few months back. I have received another letter today from Home Office and they are sending us to Pakistan High Comission for an interview. I just want to know what they are planning and purpose of this interview where as my wife's appeal is in FTT which is going to be heard in April. What should we do? Any good advice please. Thanks.

Obie
Ireland

Re: Home Office Identity verification Interview

Post by Obie » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:33 pm

It is possibly for the purpose of securing a travel document.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Naviahm
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Naviahm » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:49 pm

rehman981 wrote:
Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:23 pm
Hi, I live in UK with my wife and one son(2 years old). I am dependant on my wife's asylum claim. Home Office called us for an interview for Identity Veritification few months back. I have received another letter today from Home Office and they are sending us to Pakistan High Comission for an interview. I just want to know what they are planning and purpose of this interview where as my wife's appeal is in FTT which is going to be heard in April. What should we do? Any good advice please. Thanks.

Naviahm
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Naviahm » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:50 pm

Hi there, can you please update if u had interview with High commission and what happened after .will wait for your reply