ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unaudited accounts and tax returns

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rocher

Unaudited accounts and tax returns

Post by Rocher » Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:59 pm

Dear respected members i need to ask you quick questions.
How many years of unaudited accounts and tax returns should we send in our extention application.
Couldn't find any specific no of years requirements in policy guidance.
We are on 50 k Psw route team. Out investment was made before initial application.
Thanks

hina_pirzada
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Unaudited accounts and tax returns

Post by hina_pirzada » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:03 am

if you got ur points OF investment at the time of initial application so YOU dont need to demonstrate again in your extension application.

Just only send the documents as per policy guidance. BETTER TO SEND CT600. OR MOST RECENT UPDATED ACCOUNTS.

Rocher

Post by Rocher » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:46 pm

Thanks for your reply.

Zimba and other senior members can you please advice something regarding this matter as a second opinion. Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:37 pm

There is no such requirement. You must send documents to cover FULL investment. It better be your last account filed
We are on 50 k Psw route team. Out investment was made before initial application.
Did you score points for investment or not during initial ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Rocher

Post by Rocher » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:54 pm

zimba88 wrote:
There is no such requirement. You must send documents to cover FULL investment. It better be your last account filed
Did you score points for investment or not during initial ?
Yes we have already been awarded points for investment in our initial application. Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:59 pm

If that is really the case (you submitted accounts, DL agreement, etc) during initial, then there is no need to provide any investment evidence for extension
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice