ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maximum visitors allowed to be accommodated in house

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Alakazam

Maximum visitors allowed to be accommodated in house

Post by Alakazam » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:19 pm

Hello

I am planning to invite my parents and my sister's family to the UK for a 2 week holiday. I plan on accommodating all of them in my 3 bedroom house which my wife and I co-own.

My sister's family is just my sister, her husband and her daughter

My family will be visiting from the sub-continent

2 questions

1. How many people can I accommodate In my house? There will be a total of 6 adults and 1 kid if we are all stay at my house (dad, mum, sister, bro-in-law, wife, me and niece). All 3 bedrooms have double beds. However, I think the house, when we bought it, was advertised as a 2 double bedroom and a single bedroom house. Would the visa application be rejected on grounds of overcrowding or insufficient space.

2. My niece is 5 years old. Do we have to complete the application forms separately for her. Or will she be included in one of the parent's application.

Any support will be appreciated.
Thanks
Best regards
Alakazam

vinny

Re: Maximum visitors allowed to be accommodated in house

Post by vinny » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:45 pm

1. See also Guidance on accommodation overcrowding.

2. Separate application per person.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.