ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Management Accounts&Accountants Company

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Management Accounts&Accountants Company

Post by ishfaqsangra » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:45 pm

Good Afternoon,

My application is due next month, in process of gathering evidences.
I had a meeting with my accountant today, All letters looked ok to me as per rules and guidance ,only thing which I not sure is:
Accounts Compilation Report:Accountants Name,Reg No etc.(in addition to the report to the director within set of accounts)
Job Creation Letter : Same
Investment Letter : Same
Pages like (Report to the Directors) has their company name and then the same accountant has signed it(No name or reg no in that Report to the Directors)
When I asked him, he said we have done a proper Compilation report,that is standard Practice we dont put name in here and our multiple clients have received extension,there is no issue.

Please suggest,my another meeting with him is on 03.03.3017 so need to know if anything different.
Guidance does say:
"(5) The accounts must clearly show the name of the accountant, the date the accounts
were produced, and how much you have invested in the business. The accounts must be
prepared and signed off by the accountant, who is not you (the applicant), in accordance
with statutory requirements"

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Management Accounts&Accountants Company

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:56 pm

The accountant information is always shows at the first page of the accounts. That is enough to cover what HO wants.
Compilation report discussion: http://www.immigrationboards.com/uk-tie ... l#p1291119
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:38 pm

Thanks dear Zimba
They have done a proper compilation report which is definitely the part of accounts..
In job creation letter to confirm start date of employee,no of hours,etc they referred in letter as "See attached indexA"
Should be fine?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:47 pm

Did you join/taken over a business ?
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:24 pm

No I m the sole director and set up business myself

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:51 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:No I m the sole director and set up business myself
Then accountant's letter has no use for you. It is not part of the required evidence

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:05 pm

I did not understand this point.
Did you mean that the Job creation letter "they can not refer to another annex Aor B" for the calculation table.
Let me explain again that they have mentioned in JOB Creation letter that the 1 job has been created for 24 months(pre april),its only for start date,no of hours they wrote as " see AnnexA (second page)

They did not mention start date or no of hours on the first page just refer to "see Annex"

Regards,

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:25 pm

sorry what ?? :?

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:49 pm

In Job creation letter the accountant confirmed everything but for start date of employee and no of hours he wrote
"For employee start date and no of hours "see Annex A
My question is that acceptable to refer an annex A or B orC instead mentioning that in a sentence?

I understand usually tables can be made as Annex or Templates.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:52 pm

Your accountant's confirmation of job creation has no value and it is not recognised by the rules.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:30 pm

I think you misunderstood the question.
I am providing FPS and payslips with employee passport copy.
This is the letter as per guidance.
The only confusion for me was (which it should not be) is mentioning start date and hours in attached Annex.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:33 pm

This is the letter as per guidance.
Can you point me to this in the guide ?? :?

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:33 am

Job Creation Letter by accountant..there are multiple threads on that letter. :D

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:52 am

Page 157
Point 195
Point196
Accountants letter verifying new posts have been created and then the contents letter should have.
What I was asking is few points like start date and hours worked he made in Annex form although he mentioned all other as required.

samaygrg

Post by samaygrg » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:09 am

I think as a newly established business category, we do not need accountant's job creation letter, so won't be attaching that in my application.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:16 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:Page 157
Point 195
Point196
Accountants letter verifying new posts have been created and then the contents letter should have.
What I was asking is few points like start date and hours worked he made in Annex form although he mentioned all other as required.
Again, that is ONLY AND IF ONLY when you joined or taken over an existing business :roll:
DID YOU MISS THE FOLLOWING LINE IN THE GUIDE before item 195 ????????
Extra documents needed if you took over or joined an existing business
Also this is VERY clear in Appendix A of immigration rules that extra evidence does NOT apply to you :?