ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Strange Reply from Home Office Through MP

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ali7770
Pakistan

Strange Reply from Home Office Through MP

Post by Ali7770 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:40 pm

Hi Guys

Hope everyone is alright.

I am on the same boat like others on this forum. I made Application (50 k) in June 2016, and interview in September and after that did not hear back anything from HO. Like others I did contact with my MP. And today I got a letter from my MP that we have contacted to HO. And HO said it's six month timescale after interview. So it's still few weeks left for six months to be completed after Interview.

It's really strange for me, because nothing written any where and never heard this kind of timescale from HO.

Please share your views OR someone have same experience like this.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Ali

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Strange Reply from Home Office Through MP

Post by zimba » Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:47 pm

You should expect LONG delays of around 8-10 months. This is now becoming the single most asked questions on here.
You MUST wait to hear back as your answers and evidence at the interview will be fully checked and verified before a decision is made.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

nasiaziz
Member of Standing

Post by nasiaziz » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:50 pm

Hi ali.
when did you contact your mp and did you email him/her or wrote a letter?
regards

Hassan Rasheed

Post by Hassan Rasheed » Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:51 pm

Dear prepare yourself for any design, most of cases which are late in my opinion have complex case, I would advise maintain your maintenance consecutive 90 days just incase you get refusal for any reason.Otherwise you will struck in middle and got no choice.Prepare yourself for next battle if anything went wrong.

Think positive and negative both way, I got refusal as iw as 100% genuine and sure that i will got positive result anyway.

Secondly don't push too much to HO through your Mp,I would advise better wait.

Its my thought, rest up to you.

thanks,
HR

Ali7770
Pakistan

Post by Ali7770 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:33 pm

nasiaziz wrote:Hi ali.
when did you contact your mp and did you email him/her or wrote a letter?
regards
Hi nasiaziz

I contact my MP about 10 days ago. Yes I send e-mail. After e-mail my MP send me one immigration form and than I filled that form, send it back with proof of Address. And today now again I got letter from my MP. About that letter I explained everything in my first post.

Thanks

Ali7770
Pakistan

Post by Ali7770 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:35 pm

Hassan Rasheed wrote:Dear prepare yourself for any design, most of cases which are late in my opinion have complex case, I would advise maintain your maintenance consecutive 90 days just incase you get refusal for any reason.Otherwise you will struck in middle and got no choice.Prepare yourself for next battle if anything went wrong.

Think positive and negative both way, I got refusal as iw as 100% genuine and sure that i will got positive result anyway.

Secondly don't push too much to HO through your Mp,I would advise better wait.

Its my thought, rest up to you.

thanks,
HR
Hello Hassan brother.

Thanks for your reply. Yes my bank statement is ready.

Now I think same like you that I should wait and not to contact HO via MP.

Thanks for suggestion.

Regards