ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ent form Advice please

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rocher

Tier 1 Ent form Advice please

Post by Rocher » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:59 pm

Dear Zimba all other member I need your kind help regarding filling job table in form.

we have
1 employee worked 14 months full time as admin (still working)

2nd employee worked 10 months full time as manager (still working)

3rd employee worked 5 months part time as manager (still working) equivalent to 2 months by combining hours of 5 months part time.

what would be the best way of claiming two equivalent jobs in table by combining above three jobs????

and in job table form they asking job number I wondering what job number it should be. shell I put normal numbers like 1,2,3etc or it has to be payroll number??

thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Job table filling

Post by zimba » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:57 am

You seem to have 24 months of full time jobs with job 1 and 2. Enter them in two separate tables and that should do it.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Rocher

Post by Rocher » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:03 am

Thanks zimba for your kind reply.

But sorry we are still confuse regarding 3rd employee. Is it ok if we combine 3rd employee with 2nd employee to make it full 12 months as both employees got same job title. Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:57 am

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:05 am

Rocher wrote:Thanks zimba for your kind reply.

But sorry we are still confuse regarding 3rd employee. Is it ok if we combine 3rd employee with 2nd employee to make it full 12 months as both employees got same job title. Thanks

If you are Pre April 2014 you will be fine with above 2 jobs . You can not combine the part time job with full time. There is no clear guide on part time hrs calculation when there is only one part time employee . As zimba said two full time should be on 2 separate tables and you can write 3rd part time job on 3rd table .

But if you are Post April 2014 then A single job title should be created for at least 12 months . in this case you might have issue as your 2nd job does not have 12 months yet . If that employee is still working for another 2 months as manager you will be fine for post 2014 rule . When are you due to apply extension .
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

Rocher

Post by Rocher » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:57 am

kapoorinusa wrote:
Rocher wrote:Thanks zimba for your kind reply.

If you are Pre April 2014 you will be fine with above 2 jobs . You can not combine the part time job with full time. There is no clear guide on part time hrs calculation when there is only one part time employee . As zimba said two full time should be on 2 separate tables and you can write 3rd part time job on 3rd table .

But if you are Post April 2014 then A single job title should be created for at least 12 months . in this case you might have issue as your 2nd job does not have 12 months yet . If that employee is still working for another 2 months as manager you will be fine for post 2014 rule . When are you due to apply extension .

Thanks Zimba and kapoorinusa

Rocher

investment evidence

Post by Rocher » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:04 am

Hi all hope everyone is keeping well.

am very confused regarding below mentioned point in policy guidance. our extension is due soon and our investment has already been made before the initial successful application was made and been awarded points.

133. If you provided evidence of the funds as part of your last successful application you do not need to provide that evidence again.

do we need to provide any evidence again regarding investment in extension as the above statement states only funds not investment.

can anyone help us regarding this matter. thanks

samaygrg

Re: investment evidence

Post by samaygrg » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:29 am

You need to provide the evidences of investment if you invested them in your recent grant.

Rocher

Re: Tier 1 Ent form Advice please

Post by Rocher » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:24 pm

samaygrg wrote:You need to provide the evidences of investment if you invested them in your recent grant.
We have invested money before the initial application was made not during the initial period

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Ent form Advice please

Post by zimba » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:08 pm

Showing you had ACCESS to money is different from showing you INVESTED the money. If yo submitted evidence for investment (accounts, DL, statements, etc) during initial then you do not need to send them again, however if not you must send them now.