ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa Rejected - Appeal or Reapply Duration

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

visitor_chennai
Newly Registered

Visitor Visa Rejected - Appeal or Reapply Duration

Post by visitor_chennai » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:18 pm

My mother's visitor visa refused today and got below reason for the rejection:

i have refused your visa application for visit visa because i am not satified that you meet the requirments of paragraph(s) 4.2 of Appendix V of the Immigration rules for visitors for the following reason.

you have stated that you intend to visit of 30 days in order to visit your son. Applicants are advised of the types of document to consider providing in support of their application for a visa. This is in order to assess your intention in visiting UK and to consider your own situation in india by taking into account not only the statements you have made in the visa application form but also the evidence that support these statements.

.you have stated you are widowed and have your own business called a* cutpiece center. you have also stated your monthly income is 110£. the documents you provided do not show you have business or income or that you have any savings. I have noted that you have provided an affidavit and property documents. In view of the foregoing I am not able to adequately consider your own situation in india. As a result I have not been able to reach a position where on a balance of probabilities, I can be satisfied the information and evidence you have supplied provides a satisfactory representation of your personal and financial circumstances in India.

It was my mistake that I mentioned about shop details & did not sent any supporting documents related to our shop.

My doubt is,

1. Can i submit a new application immediately on next week including the supporting document related to our shop & flight ticket confirming 30 days of travel?
2. Should i need to wait for few more days to submit another application?
3. Can i reapply through priority service?
4. Can i go for appeal by adding more documents related to above rejection?

Please advise me.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Visitor Visa Rejected - Appeal or Reapply Duration

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:33 pm

1. Can i submit a new application immediately on next week including the supporting document related to our shop & flight ticket confirming 30 days of travel?
She can reapply whenever she wishes to provided she has all the documents that were not sent, including proof of income. Flight ticket means nothing, they can be changed or cancelled.
2. Should i need to wait for few more days to submit another application?
No need to wait.
3. Can i reapply through priority service?
If the category allows it and it is available in the country.
4. Can i go for appeal by adding more documents related to above rejection?
There are no appeal rights for visitor visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

visitor_chennai
Newly Registered

Post by visitor_chennai » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:25 pm

Dear CR001,

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

Last time we submitted for a 6 month visit visa application and now planning to submit visa application for 10 years.

1. Can i re-apply with longer duration?
2. Do I need to submit any extra documents apart from income proof?

Please advise.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:34 pm

visitor_chennai wrote:Dear CR001,

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

Last time we submitted for a 6 month visit visa application and now planning to submit visa application for 10 years. Has she held a visitor visa for the UK and visited previously? If yes, how many? Highly unlikely that she will be granted a 10 year visa without a solid and proven track record.

1. Can i re-apply with longer duration? You can try, no guarantee of a 10 year visa.
2. Do I need to submit any extra documents apart from income proof? You need to submit what was stated in the refusal. She has to convince the ECO what her strong ties and personal/financial circumstances are in her home country.

Please advise.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:13 pm

Do not waste your time applying for a 10 year visitor visa. It will be easily refused due to a lack of travel to the UK plus the last refusal. There is zero justification for a ten year visa plus the general view is you only qualify with a proven returning home track record.

Apply for a six month and once she has traveled and returned then consider a longer visa.

visitor_chennai
Newly Registered

Post by visitor_chennai » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:04 pm

Dear CR01 & Frontier Mole,

Resubmitted visitor visa application with "proof of income" documents (business registration, accountant letter and flight ticket) and today it got approved :D :D :D (valid for next 6 months)

Thank you so much for your help and advice.

Sazrt
Newly Registered

Post by Sazrt » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:20 pm

Congratulations for your mother visa
can you let me know how long it took to process the visa in Chennai. I presumed you applied in Chennai. also do we need to take passport photograph and how quick is to get the appointment if you apply online.