ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Out of UK requirement if Travel Document is lost?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

salmans1
Newly Registered

Out of UK requirement if Travel Document is lost?

Post by salmans1 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:27 pm

Hi Senior members,

I've an urgent query regarding the BC via Naturalization route. 5+1 Years but there had been excessive absence a bit more than 450 days in last 5 years. Passport is misplaced within UK then how can I show my absences to show the exact days and times in the last 1.5 years which were on that passport.

If I write approximate days/dates then how Home office will cross check this information to decide about the application. I can make the new passport but that will not be showing the dates (as it will be blank)

I can understand that they have the record when someone enters to this country but they never stamp the passport as EXIT while leaving..

Please input your valuable opinion in this regard.

Thanks

salmans1
Newly Registered

Re: Out of UK requirement if Travel Document is lost?

Post by salmans1 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:31 pm

Hi, Can any senior member response please.

Regards

iqbal07
Newly Registered

Re: Out of UK requirement if Travel Document is lost?

Post by iqbal07 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:24 am

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... fact-sheet

Your flight, ferry or rail data on departure is sent to immigration, u can see the above link for info