ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Investment Staff Salary

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

legendfar

Investment Staff Salary

Post by legendfar » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:56 pm

Hi Cr001
i am creating my own thred
to all expert please advice

If i say in interview
Salary paid £2300
marketing around = £6000
Phone bills = £3000
Accounting fees= £3500
office insurance + Rent = 1200
office desk computer stuff= £6000

total 42,700
and rest was in business bank account at the time of extension
will this answer be satisfactory or is this category fine for investment
thanks

sm12
Diamond Member

Re: Investment Staff Salary

Post by sm12 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:41 pm

Did you transfer 50,000 from your personal account to business account as unsecured director's loan and/or share capital?
If yes, then it's fine. The spending is ok as long as you didn't use your investment to pay your own salary.

legendfar

Post by legendfar » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:01 pm

sm12 wrote:Did you transfer 50,000 from your personal account to business account as unsecured director's loan and/or share capital?
If yes, then it's fine. The spending is ok as long as you didn't use your investment to pay your own salary.
Hi Sm12
thanks for your reply
yes i did as director loan and transferred from personal account 50 thousands
how sure you are because some people are still confusing me that employee salary comes under expense not investment so i am bit confused dont know whether comes under investment or not did you see somewhere written proof of this so i will be relax thanks

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:56 pm

legendfar wrote:
sm12 wrote:Did you transfer 50,000 from your personal account to business account as unsecured director's loan and/or share capital?
Hi Sm12
thanks for your reply
how sure you are because some people are still confusing me that employee salary comes under expense not investment so i am bit confused dont know whether comes under investment or not did you see somewhere written proof of this so i will be relax thanks
Any expense you do for your company like rent,business rate, utility bills ,employee wages ,equipment ,furniture, maintenance ,car etc all are the part of the investment . Just make sure all of those expenses for company use not personal use. Even you don't have spent any thing out of 50k as long its there in company account as directors loan you will be fine .
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

legendfar

Post by legendfar » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:00 pm

kapoorinusa wrote:
legendfar wrote:
Hi Sm12
thanks for your reply
Any expense you do for your company like rent,business rate, utility bills ,employee wages ,equipment ,furniture, maintenance ,car etc all are the part of the investment . Just make sure all of those expenses for company use not personal use. Even you don't have spent any thing out of 50k as long its there in company account as directors loan you will be fine .
Hi Kapoor
thanks for your reply
if it is so
the calculation i did on upper messages my investment criteria is fulfilling am i right ?
and this is nor written anywhere like this in policy guidance or any other guidance right?

tier1in2014
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Post by tier1in2014 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:36 pm

Yes that is correct . I was also not aware of this until I start reading here about this . If you search forums you will have most the answers there .
I am not perfect But I guess no one is ever perfect . We all make mistakes and learn from them. Never give up keep trying until you succeed.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:56 am

Yes, earlier we all thought that all the money had to be spent but it is now clear that you don't have to spend all the money. Just make sure you don't use your investment to pay yourself.

legendfar

Post by legendfar » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:54 pm

sm12 wrote:Yes, earlier we all thought that all the money had to be spent but it is now clear that you don't have to spend all the money. Just make sure you don't use your investment to pay yourself.
Hi Sm12
I think the best answer of this i found after so much consideration that

Q. Where did you invest money and how much
Answer: I invested £50,000 and Director's Loan and all my expenses are , this ____, This___ and this___ so forth
isnt ?

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:01 pm

legendfar wrote:
sm12 wrote:Yes, earlier we all thought that all the money had to be spent but it is now clear that you don't have to spend all the money. Just make sure you don't use your investment to pay yourself.
Hi Sm12

Answer: I invested £50,000 and Director's Loan and all my expenses are , this ____, This___ and this___ so forth
isnt ?

Yeah, if you are asked about this in the interview, then you can explain it in that way.

legendfar

Post by legendfar » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:56 am

sm12 wrote:
legendfar wrote:
Hi Sm12

isnt ?

Yeah, if you are asked about this in the interview, then you can explain it in that way.
Thanks dear it has been much more clear now ..