ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Outside Uk Tele Interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Camel555

Outside Uk Tele Interview

Post by Camel555 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:12 pm

HI guys, 5 days after applying, received a call from HO, had a good 30-40 min questions, and the interviewer said that he wasn't the case worker, just calling on behalf of case worker and typing in my answers, no recording....

So out of all the questions, now I am realising that I might have messed up one or two questions. Any guess on 1-2 wrong answers to questions might have an adverse impact? I cant exactly recall cos it was quiet a long interview, I might have misheard the interviewer when he asked me about the how profit I will be making in the 1st two years, my plan shows negative profit before tax so I told him that we are not making any profit for 1st two years, now I cant recall whether he asked me about the net profit or gross profit......if it was gross profit then my answer was wrong from their point of view....

pls give your opinion

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Re: Outside Uk Tele Interview

Post by seasky » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:24 pm

Daska wrote: pls give your opinion
It depends how strong your application is.

1. Have you been to UK
2. What is your line of business (indian takeaway or developing a cure for pancreatic cancer etc)
3. How many employees do you expect to hire and how much above min wage
4. Do you have experience in this line of business

Making finacial projections in a startup is a very inexact science it should not fail u in a -strong- application

Camel555

Post by Camel555 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:29 pm

Thanks for your opinion, yes been to UK many times as a visitor, I am proposing a distribution company and I do have some experience in this business. have planned to hire 3 persons as full time employees in 1st two years, have a local partner with me who doesn't need this visa..

Vesvacuum
Newly Registered

Post by Vesvacuum » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:49 pm

I am also from daska and apply tire 1 200k root on this friday.
Can you please tell me the number discuss few things with you if possible?
My email. email address removed by moderator

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:02 pm

Vesvacuum wrote:I am also from daska and apply tire 1 200k root on this friday.
Can you please tell me the number discuss few things with you if possible?
My email. email address removed by moderator
As a newly registered member, I strongly suggest you re-read the forum T&C as you were required to do when you registered. See READ ME (Click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

piercebody
United Kingdom

Post by piercebody » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:09 pm

Camel555 wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:12 pm
HI guys, 5 days after applying, received a call from HO, had a good 30-40 min questions, and the interviewer said that he wasn't the case worker, just calling on behalf of case worker and typing in my answers, no recording....

So out of all the questions, now I am realising that I might have messed up one or two questions. Any guess on 1-2 wrong answers to questions might have an adverse impact? I cant exactly recall cos it was quiet a long interview, I might have misheard the interviewer when he asked me about the how profit I will be making in the 1st two years, my plan shows negative profit before tax so I told him that we are not making any profit for 1st two years, now I cant recall whether he asked me about the net profit or gross profit......if it was gross profit then my answer was wrong from their point of view....

pls give your opinion
Today I am in the same situation as yours answered for gross profit and net profit correctly :-)
I would have missed that if didn't read your post. Can you please reply me the status of your case ( I hope it is approved) and after the interview how long it took to get a email confirmation of the decision has been made. Please update and thanks for sharing your experiences.:-)