ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa from bahrain

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Marriyam
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa

Post by Marriyam » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:25 pm

Hi,
I am going to apply for a spouse visa but needed some confirmation regarding teh 18,600 threshold. I started my job in october and now in march it will be 6 months on my job, the first three months i was on probation but now i am a permanent employee, so in teh probation period the pay was also less and wasnt meeting the 18,600 threshold (although i was doing two jobs at that time and if i add both of tehm together then i was earning 18,600) so now that i will complete 6 months of my job and will have payslips for it. then can anyone help me in figuring out if i am eligible to apply?

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa

Post by TODMATT » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:20 pm

How much were you earning on your previous job i.e before you start in October? and are you on zero hour contract for both jobs? if so how much do you earn on both jobs.

If you are applying under CAT A, You need to be working with the same employer for the period of 6 months and you need to provide 6 month bank statements, 6 months pay slips and letter from your employer which state your contract.

If you are applying under CAT B, you need to provide 12 months of bank statement, payslip etc

Maybe someone with more expertise should be to help you more.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Marriyam
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse Visa

Post by Marriyam » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:40 pm

Hey Todmatt,

In my previous job i was working on 7.21 pounds per hour, i used to do extra hours too but it dint meet the 18,600 mark. I am not sure what zero hour contract means can you explain it please.

Marriyam
Newly Registered

Spouse visa from bahrain

Post by Marriyam » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:55 pm

Hi can someone please help me, i am a british citizen and i am married to my cousin who lives in bahrain he has a pakistani nationality. now i got married last year in december, i am waiting for 6 months to finish so that i can have all the documents and tehn we can apply. I have so many questions, starting with the CNI, when i went to bahrain to get married i didnt knew we needed CNI, we got married according to the islamic way and got our nikah certificate, menawhile i had already applied for teh CNI from british embassy in Bahrain, i came back after applying it and in teh start of january i got my CNI. So now my questiion is that shall i submit teh CNI whiel applying for spouse visa? because there will be a diff of dates, i dont want to risk it all as i have seen in the cases that nobody has submitted teh CNI in tehir documents. please help.