ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Father FLR british children but no passport

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Khay1234
inactive

Father FLR british children but no passport

Post by Khay1234 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:02 pm

Hi,
I have 2 children from a british woman. I got granted FLR for 2 and half years and got put on a 10 year rout as a parent of a british child. I have a court order in place and see my kids regularly and love them and care for them. Recently i have them overnight too.
However my question is, im applying for yhe extention of my biometric card. Do i need to provide my children's passport to prove they are british? When i applied for the FLR, the first time i only provided their birth certificates, and the home office didnt ask for their passports.
My kids are british but havent got passports made yet. I know they get their nationality through their british parent or grandparents but their mum and nan have refused to help with making their passports. I am not british but i am on my british childrens birth certificates. Can i get their passports made without help from their british mum or nan?
Please need advice urgently

Obie
Ireland

Re: Father FLR british children but no passport

Post by Obie » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:18 pm

Well if they accepted it the last time, then they are likely to accept it again.

How did you demonstrate their British Citizenship the last time?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Khay1234
inactive

Post by Khay1234 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:41 pm

Last time i sent loads of pictures with me and my boys plus their birth certificates which have my name on it.
I was told HO might ask for their passports but i was thinking if they didnt ask last time they might not ask for them this time round too.
I dont want to leave things to chance, so was asking is ot possible to get their passports made by myself without any help from their british mum and nan?
Thanks for the quick reply

Khay1234
inactive

Post by Khay1234 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:43 pm

Ive sent even more pictures this time along with the new court order which has overnight stay. And im working now so have sent all my payslips, bank statements and bills etc to back it all up.
Previously i wasnt employed but this time round i am

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:48 pm

Has the application been sent or you are planning on sending it.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Khay1234
inactive

Post by Khay1234 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:52 pm

I havent sent it yet will send it next week in due time

Khay1234
inactive

Post by Khay1234 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:55 pm

Im sending their birth certificates this time too. And the court stated on the court order that father has to get the kids passports made. If that helps?