ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR 5 Year Route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tomrahmad

Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR 5 Year Route

Post by tomrahmad » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:40 am

Dear Gurus,

I am applying for ILR based on 5 year tier 1 entrepreneur route. I have successfully scored the points for investment & English language, so planning not to send the director loan and English Certificate.

I am submitting the following docs.
1. Application form
2. Passport
3. 2 Photos
4. Business bank statements for last 12 months
5. Personal bank statement for last 4 months
6. Employee Insurance certificate
7. RTIs for 4 part time employees
8. Copies of Passport of 2 employees (British and Portuguese) & 2 copies of Birth Certificates (British born)
9. Employee payslips
10. Accounts for year 2012,2013,2014,2015 and 2016 & print out of online submission of accounts
11. Current Appointment Report ( as a proof of still registered as director)
12. Accountant's letter to verify the job creations
13. Life in UK test

I will be very grateful, if Experts (especially Zimba & CR01) can please advise if I am missing any document.

Thank you all in advance for looking into my query.

Kindest Regards
Ahmad

tomrahmad

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur ILR 5 Year Route

Post by tomrahmad » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:18 pm

Any One Please Reply......

sniperV
Newly Registered

Post by sniperV » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:51 pm

you have to provide english certificate to prove language ability.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:22 am

Better to include the English certificate
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

tomrahmad

Post by tomrahmad » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:05 am

Dear Zimba88 & SniperV,

Thank you both for your reply. As per your reply, I will include the certificate of English Language.Just would like to confirm, are rest of docs are enough to proceed with application?

Thank you

Ahmad

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:18 pm

Do accounts have to resubmitted at the time of ILR? Or are you submitting them to show that you that you did not withdraw your investment?

sniperV
Newly Registered

Post by sniperV » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:47 pm

If you haven't been prove 200k investment in previous extension application then you have to provide these annual
account. Otherwise these are not specified documents according the policy guidance.

tomrahmad

Post by tomrahmad » Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:07 pm

Dear Gurus,

Thank you all for your valuable replies. I have one more question. As mentioned in my previous post, I am submitting birth certificates for 2 of my employees as none of them have passports. Both are British born.
Now trouble is, as per Home Office guidelines (
Tier 1(Entrepreneur) Policy Guidance version 11/2016 - Page 55
It may also be the worker’s full birth certificate, showing the name of at least one parent. If it is not possible to establish the parent’s settled status from the birth certificate alone, you will also need to provide additional documentation, such as pages from your parents passport to demonstrate this
)

Now coming back to my question: one of the employee (English guy)have his parents name on the birth certificate, but is not giving his parents passport's copy to prove their nationality.

2.Other employee is British born lady (born in 1973, no parents name on BC). don't have passport as never traveled.

Please advise what shall I do?

Kindest Regards
Ahmad

seasky
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by seasky » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:01 pm

tomrahmad wrote:

2.Other employee is British born lady (born in 1973, no parents name on BC). don't have passport as never traveled.
Sorry no real expertise on this issue but I have never heard of a BC without parents name (or at least mother's name :) )

<<Irrelevant but, mid 40s and never travelled abroad??>>

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:06 pm

seasky wrote:
tomrahmad wrote:

Sorry no real expertise on this issue but I have never heard of a BC without parents name (or at least mother's name :) )

<<Irrelevant but, mid 40s and never travelled abroad??>> There are many born and bred BC that have never travel and never possessed a passport. Nothing odd about it!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.