ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how long administrative review take...

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bilali1
Newly Registered

jr granted permission and tsols want to withdrawal

Post by bilali1 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:46 am

hi friends i need help, my friend applied for indefinate leave to remain due too domestic voilence, home office refused then we applied 1st tribunal they refused again now i applied judicial review and they granted me permision to application, now i received a letter from tsols they said homeoffice want to withdrawal application and reconsidertion our case.. they doing some adminstrative review...
now i am confused what i have to do... my solicitor not here, plz give me some legal advice.

Obie
Ireland

Re: jr granted permission and tsols want to withdrawal

Post by Obie » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:00 am

If they are prepared to consider in accordance with the views expressed in the grant of permission, and agree to paying cost, then JR withdrawal is not bad.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

sam2017
India

Post by sam2017 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:46 am

I am not sure about the Reconsideration...

i been waiting for more then 4 months HO has accepted for reconsideration in 3 months time..

i am Still waiting...Keeping JR going would Might help.

bilali1
Newly Registered

Post by bilali1 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:53 am

Obie wrote:If they are prepared to consider in accordance with the views expressed in the grant of permission, and agree to paying cost, then JR withdrawal is not bad.
thanks obie , is there any chance to win ,..trust me i m too confused.

bilali1
Newly Registered

Post by bilali1 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:55 am

sam2017 wrote:I am not sure about the Reconsideration...

i been waiting for more then 4 months HO has accepted for reconsideration in 3 months time..

i am Still waiting...Keeping JR going would Might help.
thanks sam ,,you got permission from jr. and you already sent contest form.

sam2017
India

Post by sam2017 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:39 pm

No

i haven't submitted JR and i am regretting....

before i send JR i sent PAP and they reply in PAP to reconsider so left for reconsideration and waiting for 4 months.

bilali1
Newly Registered

Post by bilali1 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:59 pm

sam2017 wrote:No

i haven't submitted JR and i am regretting....

before i send JR i sent PAP and they reply in PAP to reconsider so left for reconsideration and waiting for 4 months.
thanks sam my solicitor send me letter that shown like
TO,
Treasury solicitor

Dear Madam
I have received your letter and I would like to request that a fresh Descion shall be made, I am not agree on the Descion through administrative review, therefore if a fresh Descion is going to be made, I also request for reasonable cost in this matter.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need further information in this regard.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:09 pm

bilali1 wrote:
Obie wrote:If they are prepared to consider in accordance with the views expressed in the grant of permission, and agree to paying cost, then JR withdrawal is not bad.
thanks obie , is there any chance to win ,..trust me i m too confused.
As I don't know facts. I cannot give a view on prospect of winning.

monty87

Post by monty87 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:12 pm

bilali1 wrote:hi friends i need help, my friend applied for indefinate leave to remain due too domestic voilence, home office refused then we applied 1st tribunal they refused again now i applied judicial review and they granted me permision to application, now i received a letter from tsols they said homeoffice want to withdrawal application and reconsidertion our case.. they doing some adminstrative review...
now i am confused what i have to do... my solicitor not here, plz give me some legal advice.
In order to withdraw JR, you should persuade HO to sign Consent order as per your terms and HO is legally obliged to follow it.

i) withdraw original refusal decision and reconsider application within 3 months
ii) Respondent to pay reasonable costs to be assessed if not agreed

@sam2017

You would not have been able to submit JR if HO has agreed to reconsider their decision at PAP stage. I would suggest to send PAP letter to GLD along with any correspondence you had with HO after 3 months, if HO does not reply in 14 days you can go ahead and lodge JR. I understand that you cannot challenge after 90 days however in your current circumstances, you can demonstrate to upper tribunal that HO was meant to give you decision within 3 months and it has been a month over their committed time frame so you should start counting time frame after 3 months have lapsed whilst reconsideration by HO. I think it would be considered fair on your circumstances.

bilali1
Newly Registered

Post by bilali1 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:51 pm

i received a letter from tsol today they are agree to give me cost of case and taking administrative review. what i have to do now... anyone give me a strong advice...plzz

bilali1
Newly Registered

Post by bilali1 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:16 pm

can you help me how i take cost back from home office. how they send.how much ?

bilali1
Newly Registered

how to take cost back from homeoffice

Post by bilali1 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:16 pm

hello friends i want to ask as ho agree to pay me a cost of my jr . i am waiting last two weeks. i didnot get any response from home office regarding cost back.plz guide me how long is gonna take>

bilali1
Newly Registered

Post by bilali1 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:31 pm

hi obie
i need some help.. i did not pay jr fees after permission they close our case ...i m aldready sign consent order ...is that effected on consent order or not. plz advice me..

bilali1
Newly Registered

urgent help plz

Post by bilali1 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:57 pm

hi i need to write an aplication to upper tribunal judge to re open my case which they closed due to payment not received...
plz guode me how i write that kind of application ...plzzz its urgent

bilali1
Newly Registered

can anyone help me plzzz reply

Post by bilali1 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:13 pm

i received a letter from upper tribunal they struck out my case for non payment of the fees.... they not processed my consent order ....due to that issue....ehat i have to do now...plz plz reply :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: can anyone help me plzzz reply

Post by Wanderer » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:26 pm

bilali1 wrote:i received a letter from upper tribunal they struck out my case for non payment of the fees.... they not processed my consent order ....due to that issue....ehat i have to do now...plz plz reply :cry: :cry: :cry:
Fees for what?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:37 pm

Wanderer wrote:
bilali1 wrote:i received a letter from upper tribunal they struck out my case for non payment of the fees.... they not processed my consent order ....due to that issue....ehat i have to do now...plz plz reply :cry: :cry: :cry:
Fees for what?
the JR fee apparently.
bilali1 wrote:
hi obie
i need some help.. i did not pay jr fees after permission they close our case ...i m aldready sign consent order ...is that effected on consent order or not. plz advice me..
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

bilali1
Newly Registered

Post by bilali1 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:21 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Fees for what?
i was applied for jr and they granted me permission for application and some fees there 770 which we have to pay within 9 days...

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:54 pm

Once permission is granted, you will need to pay the continuation fee or seek a fee remission, otherwise your case will be struck out, and you will need to file in an application notice to get it reinstated.

bilali1
Newly Registered

Post by bilali1 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:31 pm

Obie wrote:Once permission is granted, you will need to pay the continuation fee or seek a fee remission, otherwise your case will be struck out, and you will need to file in an application notice to get it reinstated.
thanks obie for reply so what i have to do now...upper tribunal not process my consent order...

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:38 pm

They can't process consent order because case has been struck out.

Need to reinstate case, and then consent order can then be processed.

You needed to have paid the continuation fee or Fill form EX160 if your financial situation did not permit you to.

May need to fill T484

All the best.

bilali1
Newly Registered

Post by bilali1 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:57 pm

Obie wrote:They can't process consent order because case has been struck out.

Need to reinstate case, and then consent order can then be processed.

You needed to have paid the continuation fee or Fill form EX160 if your financial situation did not permit you to.

May need to fill T484

All the best.
how to reinstate case..

bilali1
Newly Registered

how long home office take when both party already signed con

Post by bilali1 » Thu May 18, 2017 12:19 am

hi i agree to withdraw my case from jr and home office agree to pay my cost and make administrative review on my case..... i would like to ask how long its gonna take ,,and how much they pay me back... thanks

bilali1
Newly Registered

how long administrative review take...

Post by bilali1 » Mon May 22, 2017 1:09 am

hi as home office agree to take admininstrative review and paying me my cost which i spend on jr...can anyone tell me how long its gonna take and how much they pay me ....thanks

bilali1
Newly Registered

Post by bilali1 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:10 pm

hi obie i would like to ask you i already withdrawal my application from jr, now ho asking for bill cost , i dont have any proof of bill cost. no receipt. i missed all. what i have to do now... plz help me.