ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

APPLY ILR WITH SATIFIED COUNTY COURT JUDGEMENT

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maninder1438
Newly Registered

APPLY ILR WITH SATIFIED COUNTY COURT JUDGEMENT

Post by maninder1438 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:59 pm

HI
I am applying next year for ILR after 5 years on tier 2 visa. I checked my credit report last week and saw CCJ was on my credit report issued on 02-jan-2017 , i rang court and they gave me third party details. i called third party and they said your solicitor paid on 10-feb-2017. my insurance was handling an insurance case from last year. and i was not informed by court (i never get CCJ letter from court to my address) or never informed by my insurance . i was surprised when i saw ccj on my file.
now i am chasing my insurance to remove the ccj from my credit file. they appointed their solicitor now and trying to get ” certificate of satisfactions ” because my insurance already paid judgement in full now.
my concern is that , even i will get ” certificate of satisfactions ” does the CCJ will stay on my credit file for 6 years? what can i do to remove it from my credit file? because it was my insurance fault , they did not inform me and even court did not inform me.
my solicitor told me they settled the amount with third party and its been paid off. but after 30 days from cjj and my insurance will issue me certificate of sanctification through court
can you please let me know if CJJ is satisfied . will this affect on my ILR. or what shall i do so that i will not get any problems in getting ILR

I will wait for your kind reply

Thanks
Mani