ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I withdraw my appeal and go for premium service for set

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jjags83
Newly Registered

Can I withdraw my appeal and go for premium service for set

Post by jjags83 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:16 am

Hello,
Please need your help for my ILR application .
I came in the uk 15th February February 2007 and till 3rd April 2016 I was on tire 4 categorie but after that because of my college revoked from ukba I was applied my ILR on 4th April 2016 but got refused with the appeal right . My appeal is pending since July 2016 and still I did not receive any hearing latter from
The court .Please can you suggest me that can I withdraw my appeal and go for premium service ??? My 10 yrs will finish on 15th of February 2017.Or what happen suppose if I'll get refusal ???
What I'll have to do in this situation ??

Thanks

babanla
Newly Registered

Re: Can I withdraw my appeal and go for premium service for

Post by babanla » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:13 pm

Hi,

Yes, you can withdraw your appeal and apply for PEO within 28 days of withdrawal. I did the same and my application was valid.

Email the tier 1 tribunal for withdrawal (fax them the same day too).I got a acknowledgement email 5 days after, just about 2 days to my PEO.

I submitted the acknowledgement mail + fax confirmation along with other docs to the case worker and my application was confirmed valid.

Cheers.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:15 pm

babanla wrote:Hi,

Yes, you can withdraw your appeal and apply for PEO within 28 days of withdrawal. I did the same and my application was valid.

Email the tier 1 tribunal for withdrawal (fax them the same day too).I got a acknowledgement email 5 days after, just about 2 days to my PEO.

I submitted the acknowledgement mail + fax confirmation along with other docs to the case worker and my application was confirmed valid.

Cheers.
The Rules changed in November. The 28 days have been reduced to 14
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:48 am

First make sure everything is fine. Then ensure you have a booking, as there will be only 14 days window.
You must get any appoint before that, or you will need to send by post, and apply for premium later.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Sohan201214
Newly Registered

Post by Sohan201214 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:09 pm

jjags83 wrote:Hello,
Please need your help for my ILR application .
I came in the uk 15th February February 2007 and till 3rd April 2016 I was on tire 4 categorie but after that because of my college revoked from ukba I was applied my ILR on 4th April 2016 but got refused with the appeal right . My appeal is pending since July 2016 and still I did not receive any hearing latter from
The court .Please can you suggest me that can I withdraw my appeal and go for premium service ??? My 10 yrs will finish on 15th of February 2017.Or what happen suppose if I'll get refusal ???
What I'll have to do in this situation ??

Thanks
Hi,

have you had any good response from any of the solicitors or so. please see my post as i have met 4 lawyers and they have all given me different opinion. so i am not sure what to do.

this is what lawyers have said , this may help you "one lawyer said i should go for premium service and withdraw it at the window/counter , one said i should withdraw in the morning by Fax and go for the pre booked appointment later in the afternoon, one said i should wait for the letter from the court first and then go to the pre booked appointment, one said to wait for the hearing to come and raise this to the judge at the time of hearing but this may take another 10-12 months"

Regards,