ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Enquiry needed urgently

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saturn
Newly Registered

Enquiry needed urgently

Post by saturn » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:03 pm

I recieved a letter from the home office and it was the section 5 of the flr fp form asked to filled out and sent back to them, already filled it in my original application, does anyone have a clue why they would do such?? Really panicing.. thanks for your response

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Enquiry needed urgently

Post by Casa » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:10 pm

saturn wrote:I recieved a letter from the home office and it was the section 5 of the flr fp form asked to filled out and sent back to them, already filled it in my original application, does anyone have a clue why they would do such?? Really panicing.. thanks for your response

There's no need for multiple posts with the same question. Please continue to post in your original thread.
http://www.immigrationboards.com/immigr ... l#p1458282
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.